Omar Epps is on "The View" right NOW wearing a leather skirt.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
i have a question for the people who support men wearing skirts. if your 10 year old son or little brother, got dressed one day and put on a skirt to go to school, would u tell him its ok, abd send him off to school with no problem?

Omar ain't ten years old breh.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
This society we live in mane.
639.gif

I feel like im in a TWILIGHT ZONE with the shyt going on these days

:why:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
guess that partially explains how he got his new show. (which looks very interesting, btw)

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
You must have the wrong idea as if I'm condoning it. It's not going to change just because we don't like it.
No, I'm not saying that, just speaking my piece. It will change if people take a stand. But I think the problem lies where you have others in line waiting to get their chance, and they'll jump at any opportunity. Then it just becomes a matter of, "Do I sell myself out"?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
This is what happens when you replace 2Pac, Biggie, and DMX with guys like Wayne, Drake, and Kanye; Jordan, Pippen, Dumars, Malone with Lebron, Westbrook, and Wade; I could go on and on. The sissification of our culture brehs. Now it's cool to wear jean leggings and sh*t, soon there'll be a rapper wearing pumps and lipstick getting cosigned by Jay Z as the hardest out :heh: :scusthov: 2Pac saw the weakness in our culture and sewed it, and these CACs opened it right back up :pacspit: