Omar Epps is on "The View" right NOW wearing a leather skirt.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You got a point.

The sum whole of this statement can be applied to Taye Diggs' role in "Malibu's Most Wanted".

Yep, that's black actors trying to play urban roles in a nutshell...
They seem like they're acting when they play these roles. This is why Omar Epps seemed Larry'd out in Juice and Tupac stole the whole movie. Hes not a natural.

Ray_Ray

#BlackBieber #BlackGod
Daps
Reppin
Mama Africa
yall know how u dress has nothing, but absolutely nothing, to do with how masculine/straight you are right?

how genders typically dress is based on social conventions. and just cause some of those social conventions are being "challenged" right now, doesn't mean there's a gay agenda being pushed. nikkas didnt start sucking dikks out of the blue when skinny jeans became popular. and the same nikkas that was callin em gay back in the days are rockin em today.

MekaCatt

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Cacalaca
what's this team's mascot?

Magic Johnson's son
kBvEAoh.jpg

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
I wouldn't be watching any dudes suck dikk in the first place. :skip:

You'd probably download and analyze the video then make a thread about it on the Coli though. :mjlol:

Never that. Not even a probably. I came here to see who was going to defend it and how. You busted a nut over that man in his dress.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Snoop wearing full scale French manicure nail polish, Omar Epps wearing leather mini skirt in the same week.................................... these are our heros :bryan: ............. :damn:... :why:

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He hasn't done much career-wise in the 2000's, but I just checked IMDB and he has a show about to premier where he is the main character and a movie that's about to star filiming in which I also think he's the main character. So, it should be obvious what the deal is. You gotta wear the dress at some point...

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
He hasn't done much career-wise in the 2000's, but I just checked IMDB and he has a show about to premier where he is the main character and a movie that's about to star filiming in which I also think he's the main character. So, it should be obvious what the deal is. You gotta wear the dress at some point...
Sidney-Poitier.jpg

Nah