Omar Epps is on "The View" right NOW wearing a leather skirt.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/hm-2010-menswear-collection

What makes what this man is wearing not a skirt and what Omar is wearing a skirt?

his skirt is a pleated skirt that they're calling a kilt, at least it's longer than the mini-skirt Omar Epps is wearing.

Men obviously wear leather mini skirts in America. It is american culture.

I can't help but agree with you on this point.

btw, here's full HD video of the entire Omar Epps interview on "The View"
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-view/video/interviews-actors/_m_VDKA0_g7ijsaiu

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rich Black entertainers need to stop tryna' make lady skirts happen. It's not gonna happen. From NYC to London to Paris, ain't no actual fashion aware males rockin' it, nor will they start. If he wore that on the street in London or NYC he would be assumed to be gay. Same with European wannabe Kanye, and his skirt (no it's not a kilt, a kilt is a very specific piece of traditional clothing native to a few very specific places on earth.) scust

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
enough of the obfuscation and reference to other cultures. This isn't Scotland and we aren't in a tribal village in africa. This is america, and men wearing skirts is fruitopia behavior.

Why does it change when you cross the border? If a dude forgets to change his kilt before he boards a plane to America is he a homo before or after he touches down?:lupe:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
What are you trying to prove Matt? I like you as a poster or whatever but you have no point. When an African or an Irishmen wears

aka a skirt http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/skirt you find it acceptable but when an American wears one it isn't?

kilts are a part of Irish culture, certain tribes in Africa have a similar garment that's a part of their culture, obviously men wearing skirts are a part of American culture now also, I won't even argue against it, it's American culture, a culture I don't subscribe to.

:manny:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
kilts are a part of Irish culture, Africans have a similar garment that's a part of their culture, obviously men wearing skirts are a part of American culture now also, I won't even argue against it, it's American culture, a culture I don't subscribe to.

:manny:

Kilts/Skirts are becoming a part of American fashion. And from the other websites I visit it's mostly hipster White guys trying to make men wearing Kilts/Skirts a thing. So I kind of resent the notion that it's only black men doing this type of thing when Blacks are the minority when it comes to this.

Don't worry though. I believe it will be a fad and be gone in a few years.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Yup. Swimmers wear speedos when they swim. Those might as well be panties. Swimmers that wear speedos have to be gay.

You're a well known troll....so maybe you got this wrong on purpose but this is hardly comparable. Swimmers have to wear those to compete. Omar didn't have to wear a kilt/skirt.

Ray_Ray

#BlackBieber #BlackGod
Daps
Reppin
Mama Africa
the media is trying its hardest to emasculate black men. Every black man is on gay tv, wearing skirts like kanye west, or dressing up as women like tyler perry. The higher ups told him to put that on.
black men are jus taking that style from a white dominated fashion world, as the barrier between it and hip-hop has slowly broken down over the past yrs. it has nothing to do with the media trying to emasculate us, u nikkas r ridiculous.

so kanye west whose out there givin paparazzi that work and shyttin on cacs left and right is part of a media created scheme that consists of wearing skirts to emasculate black men?

ASAP Rocky who raps about the trap and drugs and bytches is part of a media created scheme that consists of wearing skirts to emasculate black men?

Omar Epps, who no ones give a fukk about, got ordered by the Illuminati to put on a skirt before going to the Wendy Williams show(who no one also gives a fukk about) as part of a media created scheme that consists of wearing skirts to emasculate black men??

U nikkas r too jokes :dead:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Bicyclists wear tights when they are biking. Is that gay?:ohhh:

There's a specific reason for them to wear it, so their clothes don't get tangled and so they're more comfortable while they exercise. If you just chilling on a talk show trying to get attention...as a man do you really need to wear a fukking skirt?