TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Maybe he lives in an apartment
I live in an apartment. So?
Cause Honestly I’m Not An Audiophile, If It Sounds Good I’m Happy, When I’m INTO Something I Don’t Mind At All Dropping Bread On It, My Current Soundbar Sucks Though So I Wanna Replace It.
Okay. I don't personally understand, but if it works for you, do that. To me, they all sound bad. I decided to shell out the money for the whole experience. My place sounds better than the cheap theaters here, and I don't have anywhere near a top end stereo, just an old Marantz with Polk Audio speakers. I needed Atmos and good surround. If you care enough about whatever you're watching to get an OLED, you should experience it with proper sound, you might discover how much better it is.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I live in an apartment. So?

Okay. I don't personally understand, but if it works for you, do that. To me, they all sound bad. I decided to shell out the money for the whole experience. My place sounds better than the cheap theaters here, and I don't have anywhere near a top end stereo, just an old Marantz with Polk Audio speakers. I needed Atmos and good surround. If you care enough about whatever you're watching to get an OLED, you should experience it with proper sound, you might discover how much better it is.

What’s You System I’ll Peep It

Nahmeanz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy, the 65” LG G3 is about $750 less in the country I’m living in compared to $3299+tax it is in the US…

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What’s You System I’ll Peep It
Mine is over 5 years old. I think the current model is...

Marantz SR6015​

Amazon link not working smh

Speakers are mixed but the all in one close equivalent is

With an OLED, this is theater quality or close unless your room acoustics are trash. I have the 77" CX, and I only go to the theater if it's a must see. I download full size 4K rips off of Newsroups and the shyt is stupendous. I'm about to shut down the laptop and watch the new Spider Man now. 4K, 5.1

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think I had my PS5/C1 settings messed up for over a year now and didn't realize it :snoop:

Had them both set to "Auto" for Black Level (TV) & RGB Level (PS5) but I didn't realize this TV and the PS5 apparently have a handshake issue that causes them to mismatch, making blacks appear "grey". I was wondering why the HDR didn't look that great when playing games. I set them both to Low/Limited and now the quality is so much better and the colors really pop (no "black crush"). I've been pulling up other games and all of them look better :why:

Except GoT. I don't know wtf is going on with that game

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got that s95c coming Wednesday.:noah:

What an L
full