Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
That s95b :banderas:
But apparently samsung put out a firmware update that been fukking up the hdr
Like this shyt was dim :dahell:

Had to fix it with a service menu adjustment

Now
OK OLED IM fukkING HERE

I did that on mine a few months back and it fixed it....just remember you gotta go back and redo it after every firmware update.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Just copped the Sony A95K. Was trying to hold out to see what the A95L brings but they were taking too long with the details and I couldn't look at the crack in my current screen any longer.

The color reproduction on this thing is amazing and I haven't even adjusted any settings. I just want to watch movies all the time now. Bravia Core is the shyt too. Movies stream at over 80MBps. The sound and clarity of watching Spiderman homecoming is :wow:. Netflix and Disney need to offer a new tier with higher bit streaming. I would pay.

Last edited:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Just copped the Sony A95K. Was trying to hold out to see what the A95L brings but they were taking too long with the details and I couldn't look at the crack in my current screen any longer.

The color reproduction on this thing is amazing and I haven't even adjusted any settings. I just want to watch movies all the time now. Bravia Core is the shyt too. Movies stream at over 80MBps. The sound and clarity of watching homecoming is :wow:. Netflix and Disney need to offer a new tier with higher bit streaming. I would pay.
Did you find a good deal ?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
What's the best wall mount for an LG C1?

As someone who has probably hung over a couple dozen tv's by now, I can tell you that they're all the same. Just go with whichever is cheapest. Shouldn't cost you more than $25 or so. Usually a strong magnet will give you the best approximation of the center of the stud, as screws (or nails) are used to hang drywall and that's where the magnet will stick, if that makes sense. Stick your magnet to the screw and then draw a vertical line with your level off it, that's your first stud. From there, to find the next studs to the right or left of it, measure 16" out from that line as this is how most residential stud patterns run, and then move your magnet up and down in that vicinity to double check that you're landing on one.

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, copping something new ASAP. I'm looking at a 55" LG G3 for my office/lounge, and am completely willing to wait a week or two for the likely sale for Memorial Day, but the G2 is on sale at Best Buy right not for only $1500. My brain says to wait a little bit on the G3 based on reviews, but figured I'd see what y'all think.

For reference, the room is a bit brighter than my living room, where I have a C1 that's performing adequately. It's not all that bright in here, but my lady hasn't met a set of curtains or blinds she can go without opening. I'm thinking the extra brightness might come in handy for occasions when she's in there.