OLED TV Owners Thread (OLED Gang): Purchases, Recommendations and Updates

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Nerfed the brightness wtf ?

When I first bought it last year that mothafukka was topping out at like 1400 nits brightness in game mode and movie mode.

Over the past year they've dropped it down to just over 1000 nits brightness in all modes. It looks like a different TV than when I bought it.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
When I first bought it last year that mothafukka was topping out at like 1400 nits brightness in game mode and movie mode.

Over the past year they've dropped it down to just over 1000 nits brightness in all modes. It looks like a different TV than when I bought it.
Yeah fukk that :mjlol:

Last Samsung I had was that KS8000, which at the time was a classic, nerfing the brightness on a supposed to be bright tv is unacceptable.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Where are all the Samsung dikkeaters saying LG was dead? :mjlol:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Told my lady that this year wasn't going to be a TV year, and I'd probably be looking at copping next year. But uh, combine these G3 reviews, and an unexpected series of events that should allow for some extra fiscal irresponsibility, and uhhhhh......

arnold-schwarzenegger-lied.gif

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Told my lady that this year wasn't going to be a TV year, and I'd probably be looking at copping next year. But uh, combine these G3 reviews, and an unexpected series of events that should allow for some extra fiscal irresponsibility, and uhhhhh......

arnold-schwarzenegger-lied.gif

My G3 will be here next Thurs 4/27...I'll let yall know what the deal is.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Going from a Samsung Ru8000 Led tv to a Samsung S95B should be nice :wow: tv coming in on Monday, got it for an All time low in Canada.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
That s95b :banderas:
But apparently samsung put out a firmware update that been fukking up the hdr
Like this shyt was dim :dahell:

Had to fix it with a service menu adjustment

Now
OK OLED IM fukkING HERE