OLED TV Owners Thread (OLED Gang): Purchases, Recommendations and Updates

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Got it early this morning. Such a beautiful screen. :wow: I was leery about getting a glossy panel, but the reflections aren't too bad in my livingroom. I was coming off a cheap RCA 4k screen and the difference is palpable. The fluidity of Miles Morales at 120, shyt is buttery smoove and looks like a Marvel movie for real. I still haven't calibrated it yet.

I'm mad I exhausted my trial of Horizon FW, since it's said to be the best looking game out. About to go pick it up from Walmart for 40 :russ:
Welcome breh:blessed:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Welcome breh:blessed:
leonardo-dicaprio.gif

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After about a month owning the c2 this shyt is easily the best looking tv I've ever owned. So bright and the colors pop. A huge upgrade from the Samsung LED i bought like 6 years ago.

I have two questions.

1. Any way to minimize glare? I don't think it's bad at all, but my wife keeps bytching about it.
2. How the fukk do you turn off that bullshyt mouse feature for the remote?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
That G3 is calling me, I'm on that mothafukka Day 1:whoo:

I'm at the point now where I buy a new one damn near every year...I gotta get some control :snoop:

Next year:mjpls:

The only downside about the G3 is you can't mount it on an entertainment center. Not tryna drill holes in my walls.

I'd want it on something like this:jbhmm:

Frica+TV+Stand+for+TVs+up+to+70%22.jpg

Edit: Nah I'd have to wall mount the G3:whew::mjgrin:

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
After about a month owning the c2 this shyt is easily the best looking tv I've ever owned. So bright and the colors pop. A huge upgrade from the Samsung LED i bought like 6 years ago.

I have two questions.

1. Any way to minimize glare? I don't think it's bad at all, but my wife keeps bytching about it.
2. How the fukk do you turn off that bullshyt mouse feature for the remote?
1. Positioning or light blocking. It has an anti-glare coating, but it only does so much. OLED is best in darkness. I use blackout curtains.
2. You can't AFAIK. I use a Harmony with Hub.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Positioning or light blocking. It has an anti-glare coating, but it only does so much. OLED is best in darkness. I use blackout curtains.
2. You can't AFAIK. I use a Harmony with Hub.
They still sell Harmony's? I thought they discontinued it like 3 or 4 years ago?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
OT but can/do you use your harmony remote to turn on your PS5?
I'm an Xbox guy, don't have one. No way the Hub model can't. It can learn if there is no profile. Works perfectly with my Series X, so I assume there is a profile for the 5.