OLED TV Owners Thread (OLED Gang): Purchases, Recommendations and Updates

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I still have a problem with the XSX just randomly disconnecting from the TV…then when I restart the xbox it will only display 640 x 480 output…usually restarting the xbox or turning it off for a bit fixes it…but now that’s not working and I’m getting no sound smh

*edit*

interesting…I think the problem occurs when the TV itself is connected online…turned off wi-fi and now the shyt works smh

That's weird. Have you tried a different hdmi cable?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I may have to…I’m using the one that came with the xbox…and the problem is usually solved when I unplug/re-plug the HDMI cable…that might be the problem tho

That's always the first thing I try. I've had a bunch go out on me over the years.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's always the first thing I try. I've had a bunch go out on me over the years.

*fingers crossed*

I think this might’ve been the issue…either there’s something wrong with the HDMI cable the xbox comes with or this particular one might’ve been faulty…TV was making a snapping sound which is the sound I hear before the shyt disconnects…said fukk it lemme finally switch out the cable and everything seems to be fine for now

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lmao happened again…but I peeped the TV randomly switching to HDR…so I just unchecked auto HDR on the xbox…I’m fix this shyt one way or the other lol

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Had the CX for a couple of years now..

Uhh, is there anyway to turn the TV on/off without having to point the remote towards the TV? Does this not have a RF remote? Or some Bluetooth solution?

My sound bar slightly blocks the bottom of the TV and the receiver thingy at the bottom middle. I have to stand up and point the remote precisely to turn it off/on. shyt is annoying.

• Dap
Reactions: 904

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Uhh, is there anyway to turn the TV on/off without having to point the remote towards the TV? Does this not have a RF remote? Or some Bluetooth solution?

My sound bar slightly blocks the bottom of the TV and the receiver thingy at the bottom middle. I have to stand up and point the remote precisely to turn it off/on. shyt is annoying.

A Harmony with a hub is the best solution.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

I have my Roku connected to my S95...and the Roku remote controls the tv on/off

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's

:mjcry:

I could've typed this exact post.. it's confusing as hell because every other button works except the power button.

I sometimes just have to use the app to power it

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Download LG ThinQ app.