OLED TV Owners Thread (OLED Gang): Purchases, Recommendations and Updates

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Bruh... thats like, a really cool story :popcorn3:

So correct me where I'm wrong. You kinda just making shyt up :francis:
I stay up on my own TV, and the only way I learn more about the LG is by actual user feedback. And by feedback I mean YOU and everyone else who post here. This our secition, I love you guys :hug:

What I learned is that the LG has like the worst OS in the business. But you saying Vizio is worse when its the best at this point.
A couple weeks ago it was discussed, I pointed out how the Vizio app allows me to just say "Play She-Hulk on Disney plus" and it loads the show up faster than you can do it manually. Right into the show. Everry issue at launch of compatibility has been fixed with new features added since then. They constantly updated the UI/etc. Has Vizio TV built in which is pluto plus some other shyt. Has 2 HDMI 2.1 ports and 2 HDMI 2.0

Go look up a comparison on picture quality on the Vizio OLED vs the LG C1. The LG edges it out by a hair. TV is reliable as fukk.
I can litrerally show you if you want to see. We have technology these days. When discussing this other uninformed posters like yourself tried to harp on the brightness rating. Well its flawless in dark environments and not a problem in lit environments either so you have to find something else to cling to justify paying double. Lying on thecoli.com about the differences is fanboyish :stop:
:picard:Post a link to the Vizio you have and to the 2022 model of it.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The PANEL is the same, everything else is inferior Vizio crap. Weaker SoC, worse processing, OS, etc. Less PQ, less reliable. Less.

Bruh, you waiting your time explaining how TVs work. It's been done before, and he ain't gonna listen.

He's that breh that swears to you that all whiskeys are the same since so many of them are sourced at common distilleries.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Bruh, you waiting your time explaining how TVs work. It's been done before, and he ain't gonna listen.

He's that breh that swears to you that all whiskeys are the same since so many of them are sourced at common distilleries.
I know, I just don't want brehs listening and taking Ls on budget trash like Vizios and Series Ss:hhh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
To anyone watching from afar. I did say I'm down for a ban bet
And these dudes be trying to hard and would jump at the chance. So for NONE OF THEM TO EVEN TOUCH THAT TOPIC should tell you everything you need ton know about who is telling truth and who is a fanboy, a low esteemed human who cannot make a decision based on facts but bases opinions based on hearsay. You know, like a typical sony gamer. But lets get to the actual facts ok :handshake:
Do you all think there be any Black Friday deals for these? Thinking of a C-series 75”?

If not I’ll just pay the full
The best deal for TV's period is the Samsung QD OLED, it shyts on the LG and its waaay cheaper. I've seen somebody mention it here and I kinda side eyed them because I didn't know about the model that matters. My word is so golden that I have haters, but not even my haters can block out this...

So that TV is the best bang for the buck if you can find it, but watch the video then just dap this post if it helps you win :myman:
Otherwise, take a look at the Vizio cuz nikkaz lying to you in this thread
Not reading that. At least the TV wasn't used...I hope.
So then how are you capable of having a conversation that requires words, reading, reading comprehension/etc. Maybe you shouldn't hang out on a website because it requires reading. And sometimes you'll have to actually learn things. shyt, things even change, did you know that? :therethere:
:picard:Post a link to the Vizio you have and to the 2022 model of it.
There isn't a newer model that I'm aware of...

Court still defending that WOAT-LED :mjlol:

Better hope that piece of shyt don’t break cuz they ain’t making another

You didn't say what the problem was, you just googled "problems vizio oled" then copy and pasted tthe first thing that tickled your twat
And this lazy way of gathering information is why this forum is uninforumed :hula: yeah I just did that :manny:

But let me address it as a fellow forum member who has one. Everything in that post was true. And you can do a search of me saying how I experienced everything he said. Guess what, he's a dumbass for thinking how parts needed to be replaced. He's esentially you, a frickin moron. I didn't send my TV in, guess what happened? They continued to update the TV until none of that happens at all anymore.

So everything in your quote is outdated information, I don't have to unplug anymore, if I turn on my xbox it automatically switches to xbox and has it named as series x. If I turn the xbox off it'll automatically go back to the vizio home after about 20sec. Does all this and more faster and more flawlessly than the LG does today, and I can literally record it for you if you have doubts? So as you can see, only misinformation and not a single person showing a comparison of picture quality. Like if you didn't already look that up? :bryan: Vizio ftw...
There was a Court who had some junk and Vizio was its name-o!

V-I-Z-I-O!

V-I-Z-I-O!

V-I-Z-I-O!

and Vizio was its name-o!
Only Franz trannies and gentleman!!!
I know, I just don't want brehs listening and taking Ls on budget trash like Vizios and Series Ss:hhh:
Straight from the horses mouth, he don't want brehs listening........ and taking L's, that's what he wants, for you to not listen and take an L

But I got your back coli :dj2:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Did you think the forced absense of evidence means that evidence is absent?

Did you think because you are upset I proved your ignorance that the rest of cyberspace can't read and conclude that you're wrong?
I mean, if not looking at truth is how you sleep at night, you telling us this just makes us look at you like :dahell:
Now that I've PROVEN my point, anybody reading these back n forths will be like "Let me check out this Vizio"
Go do your research, the Vizio is NOW what it had the potential to be when it first landed. FACTS