OLED TV Owners Thread (OLED Gang): Purchases, Recommendations and Updates

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
They fix the purposely off color yet?

Unless you absolutely don't have the space or money, you should get a proper receiver and speakers instead of a soundbar, especially since you're looking at Atmos. You're not going to get nearly as good surround that way.

I don't feel like hanging up speakers though...

But I feel games like Resident Evil would sound:wow:

Any good receivers and speaker packages?Or should I get a headset? Would use it through my PS5.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
which has the better picture quality the LG or Samsung?
If you're into accuracy, think twice, Samsung intentionally set the colors out of spec to make them "pop" to show off the tech. Basically Vivid Mode all the time :hhh:
I don't feel like hanging up speakers though...

But I feel games like Resident Evil would sound:wow:

Any good receivers and speaker packages?Or should I get a headset? Would use it through my PS5.
It's worth it. Village, Halo, Destiny, any game with great sound design :wow:

You'll need a headset anyway, unless the mic in the controller is good enough, but I don't know, don't have a PS5. Definitely if you play serious MP games.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Keep telling yourself that :mjlol:
I told you they would hate :win:
y'all wasting your money eating that filet mignon.

this bologna sandwich tastes flawless. Coli will hate tho:wow:
Its literally the exact same panel so that bologna sandwich would be only filet mignon meat :snoop:
Now I'll gladly ban bet anyone of you on this very exact topic. How good is the pictutre quality of the Vizio OLED?
If its the same panel (which it is) do you think you have what exactly over the Vizio? The vizio has things over the LG tho :mjpls:

The debate is bang for buck, I have essentially the same screen for half the price. Go look up any review, make sure its an updated one because there was issues with compatibility when it launched. Literally all of that is fixed and excels in the field. Again, look it up. I live it so I know first hand but look it up. I can assure you I have and I'm certain with the attitudes demonstrated here that non of you have or will. You'll just find out last :francis:
I'm loving the fact you dudes laugh, the audacity of your ignorance is hilarious :tu:
:dead: My nikka Big Dikk Surf
Whoa homey, we don't @surf that way round cheeeeaaaaaaaaa :whoa:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Do you all think there be any Black Friday deals for these? Thinking of a C-series 75”?

If not I’ll just pay the full

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I told you they would hate :win:

Its literally the exact same panel so that bologna sandwich would be only filet mignon meat :snoop:
Now I'll gladly ban bet anyone of you on this very exact topic. How good is the pictutre quality of the Vizio OLED?
If its the same panel (which it is) do you think you have what exactly over the Vizio? The vizio has things over the LG tho :mjpls:

The debate is bang for buck, I have essentially the same screen for half the price. Go look up any review, make sure its an updated one because there was issues with compatibility when it launched. Literally all of that is fixed and excels in the field. Again, look it up. I live it so I know first hand but look it up. I can assure you I have and I'm certain with the attitudes demonstrated here that non of you have or will. You'll just find out last :francis:
I'm loving the fact you dudes laugh, the audacity of your ignorance is hilarious :tu:

Whoa homey, we don't @surf that way round cheeeeaaaaaaaaa :whoa:
The PANEL is the same, everything else is inferior Vizio crap. Weaker SoC, worse processing, OS, etc. Less PQ, less reliable. Less.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The PANEL is the same, everything else is inferior Vizio crap. Weaker SoC, worse processing, OS, etc. Les PQ, less reliable. Less.
Bruh... thats like, a really cool story :popcorn3:

So correct me where I'm wrong. You kinda just making shyt up :francis:
I stay up on my own TV, and the only way I learn more about the LG is by actual user feedback. And by feedback I mean YOU and everyone else who post here. This our secition, I love you guys :hug:

What I learned is that the LG has like the worst OS in the business. But you saying Vizio is worse when its the best at this point.
A couple weeks ago it was discussed, I pointed out how the Vizio app allows me to just say "Play She-Hulk on Disney plus" and it loads the show up faster than you can do it manually. Right into the show. Everry issue at launch of compatibility has been fixed with new features added since then. They constantly updated the UI/etc. Has Vizio TV built in which is pluto plus some other shyt. Has 2 HDMI 2.1 ports and 2 HDMI 2.0

Go look up a comparison on picture quality on the Vizio OLED vs the LG C1. The LG edges it out by a hair. TV is reliable as fukk.
I can litrerally show you if you want to see. We have technology these days. When discussing this other uninformed posters like yourself tried to harp on the brightness rating. Well its flawless in dark environments and not a problem in lit environments either so you have to find something else to cling to justify paying double. Lying on thecoli.com about the differences is fanboyish :stop: