OLED TV Owners Thread (OLED Gang): Purchases, Recommendations and Updates

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Aren't you derailing this thread by spreading and insisting your incorrect information is legit?
I've done more than enough to educate you pon the subject. So most of you don't give a fukk about OLED
You care about LG and you want to get approval from other LG owners. When one of them teaches you differently is when you'll acknowledge your ignorance and then you'll update your mental data base :francis:

No bullshyt, I seen this exact TV today... at walmart for $578. But it was the 5-series :manny:

If you didn't already, peep this and then look at his page. He breaks down every TV that is worth breaking down these days.
Does all the comparisons/etc. But his TV is the one anyone in this thread would be seeking if they knew better. IF there is a better option then this thread would be the place for somebody to post it. Make sure you quote this post so you can floss on me while you educate this forum.
I welcome it :handshake: FOR THE COLI!!!

The Vizio OLED is still the best route overall, everything that people say is wrong with it has been fixed via firmware updates.
And nobody then ask, ok.. if all that is fixed, then how is the picture quality? (Look that up) And it has HDR10+, Dolby Vision/Audio, Freesync, can do 4k/120. Has best UI out of the main TV brands. Can be had for as low as $900, is usually $1300 but will be sub $1000 this black friday for sure.

Nobody is reading your novellas. You're not fooling anyone into thiking Vizio is quality. Let it go.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Nobody is reading your novellas. You're not fooling anyone into thiking Vizio is quality. Let it go.
Stop derailing this thread, thanks :handshake:

Read the thread title..

Updates is literally in the title, why you insist on giving out old info?

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Stop derailing this thread, thanks :handshake:

Read the thread title..

Updates is literally in the title, why you insist on giving out old info?
I feel sorry for your children. The woman who allowed you to impregnate her has done the world a disservice.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@PS5 what is breh talking about in the video? “Dirt cheap”? :heh:

The 65 inch S95B is 1999 @ Best Buy, breh :russ:
But he's saying they go for as low as $1400 often, and since they don't advertise they can get away with doing that.
The quesiton is how often? Well I can assure you black fridays and xmas time sales is that time.
I feel sorry for your children. The woman who allowed you to impregnate her has done the world a disservice.
Correction "THEM" not "her" 🤔

@hex this guy is derailing this thread, I'm just trying to update and keep this place informed.
My usual would be to destroy this guy but I agree with Knickscitytape, we can do better and it starts with me not turning this thread into a TripleAgent punching bag session. But I have no problem giving the people what they want if that's OK with you?
I just don't waant to be the bad guy afterwards, So i'll let you decide how I should move forward...

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Aren't you derailing this thread by spreading and insisting your incorrect information is legit?
I've done more than enough to educate you pon the subject. So most of you don't give a fukk about OLED
You care about LG and you want to get approval from other LG owners. When one of them teaches you differently is when you'll acknowledge your ignorance and then you'll update your mental data base :francis:

No bullshyt, I seen this exact TV today... at walmart for $578. But it was the 5-series :manny:

If you didn't already, peep this and then look at his page. He breaks down every TV that is worth breaking down these days.
Does all the comparisons/etc. But his TV is the one anyone in this thread would be seeking if they knew better. IF there is a better option then this thread would be the place for somebody to post it. Make sure you quote this post so you can floss on me while you educate this forum.

The Vizio OLED is still the best route overall, everything that people say is wrong with it has been fixed via firmware updates.
And nobody then ask, ok.. if all that is fixed, then how is the picture quality? (Look that up) And it has HDR10+, Dolby Vision/Audio, Freesync, can do 4k/120. Has best UI out of the main TV brands. Can be had for as low as $900, is usually $1300 but will be sub $1000 this black friday for sure.

fukk this guy. We ride with Vincent and hdtvtest

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

Go see the Samsung S95B in person...that's what convinced me to get it

I have the 65 inch and it was 1000% worth the purchase

For those of you that do get it and connect it to a receiver, make sure you get a receiver that can handle the enhanced display settings...my Onyko receiver is 4k 60 fps...so I had to connect my apple tv directly to the tv instead of through the receiver...I guess it's time to upgrade to a 9 or 11 channel 8k receiver

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: nikkaz really not feeling the Vizio

I don't even think that it's people don't like the Vizio, it's breh trying his hardest in every thread to convince everyone that it's the the exact same or better than other OLEDs. He'd easily be able to win more people over with selling it as being a great value for the price, and keep it moving.