OLED TV Owners Thread (OLED Gang): Purchases, Recommendations and Updates

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
about 2 years ago. I only noticed them when I got very close to the TV to clean it. So far in normal viewing I can't see them as a typical distance.
Call LG for options on getting it replaced. IIRC, after a certain number of pixels, they'll replace the panel for free.
Damn I shoulda made the leap sooner cause the picture on this OLED is retarded :damn:
:smugfavre:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Amazon warranty don't cover burn in. Explicitly stated in the Squaretrade paperwork. I can't do that off GP.

Just copped the 55 inch C1 from BB with the warranty just in case of Burn In. I'm not taking that chance.

Was gonna do costco and get their warranty but that shyt explicitly stated it don't cover burn-in. :camby:

This is the best way to do it. Burn-in is matter of when, not if. People should absolutely get that covered in warranty.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This is the best way to do it. Burn-in is matter of when, not if. People should absolutely get that covered in warranty.

That's real shady that Squaretrade (who Amazon and Costco uses) don't cover it. But of course they wouldn't seeing as to how AllState owns Squaretrade now.

Squaretrade covers Amazon, Target, Sams Club, Walmart, and Costco warranties. Don't buy an OLED from dem nikkaz and get that Squaretrade Warranty. :whoa: