OLED TV Owners Thread (OLED Gang): Purchases, Recommendations and Updates

Daps
Reppin
NULL
240p breh. on a 2160p tv.:gucci:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

It’s cool, but it actually benefits LCD screen displays by creating bias between the panel and the light, to help distract from the shytty blacks of lcd panels :lolbron:

download loss up scaling on steam, it upscales everything, I got another GPU now, and I still use it just get 4k 120hz on everything

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Thinking about copping a 55in LG C1 OLED for $1500. Should I wait til Black Friday for a better deal or just cop within a few days or so?:jbhmm:

Chip shortages and supply constraints make me feel like the Black Friday deals for electronics aint gonna be as good this year :patrice:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Thinking about copping a 55in LG C1 OLED for $1500. Should I wait til Black Friday for a better deal or just cop within a few days or so?:jbhmm:

Chip shortages and supply constraints make me feel like the Black Friday deals for electronics aint gonna be as good this year :patrice:

Horrible, Costco will have a lower price

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The 65 inch will be 1699 by then.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Horrible, Costco will have a lower price
Prices SHOULD go down, but who knows with the shortage. I would shop online and just get the best rock bottom price. If you wait until BF, then don't buy, you'll slip to NYE, then if you don't, you'll see what the next model is like. I've seen fools online just think about buying because they can't pull the trigger. If you have the bread, and know which one you want, get it. If you have the space, I would get the 65". If you shop smart online, you could probably justify the upgrade with the savings over buying retail.

Email sales@clevelandav.com and talk to Chris. He sold me both of mine. Good prices, and I can personally vouch that they do good business.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Prices SHOULD go down, but who knows with the shortage. I would shop online and just get the best rock bottom price. If you wait until BF, then don't buy, you'll slip to NYE, then if you don't, you'll see what the next model is like. I've seen fools online just think about buying because they can't pull the trigger. If you have the bread, and know which one you want, get it. If you have the space, I would get the 65". If you shop smart online, you could probably justify the upgrade with the savings over buying retail.

Email sales@clevelandav.com and talk to Chris. He sold me both of mine. Good prices, and I can personally vouch that they do good business.

I know for a fact Costco will lower the price
Screenshot-2021-10-18-14-29-21.png

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Online prices will likely similar or better. Also, damn whatever that says, if the supply chain issues continue, that sale may be out the window.

I ended up buying the from Costco.com for $1500, which was the same price it was everywhere else. Came with an extra 3 year warranty though

I guess I coulda saved $300 if I waited but I didn't want to take any chances:hubie:

the upgrade was long overdue I can't wait :ohlawd:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
nothing like playing that masterpiece on the cx
i'm mad I didn't get to do my first playthrough on it
You got a ps5? It looks amazing on ps4 pro but that 60fps?:whoo:

I need a 4k ray tracing version asap. You can see a bit of blurriness with the 1440p

Daps
You got a ps5? It looks amazing on ps4 pro but that 60fps?:whoo:

I need a 4k ray tracing version asap. You can see a bit of blurriness with the 1440p
Yes by chance and luck
Got the target link and never had a chance like that to get another one again
combine that with the cx :wow:
the cx makes ps4 and ps5 games look ridiculous
replaying TLOU2 at 60 fps was a new experience
when you get a ps5 look out for tlou2 director's cut news because I feel they are making an upgraded ps5 version along with a tlou remake
but in the mean time you can play it at 60 fps on the ps5 when you get yours