OLED TV Owners Thread (OLED Gang): Purchases, Recommendations and Updates

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Damn. I been barely using my tv. Been watching most of my shyt on my ipad. Gotta get this update.

Ruck

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I ended up buying the from Costco.com for $1500, which was the same price it was everywhere else. Came with an extra 3 year warranty though

I guess I coulda saved $300 if I waited but I didn't want to take any chances:hubie:

the upgrade was long overdue I can't wait :ohlawd:
Costco is the best place to buy any electronic or appliances. Return policy is the goat.

Ruck

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
77' c model lg oleds under 3 grand looks to be the norm. My next oled i definitely gonna be that size or more.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Do these usually go on sale on black friday :patrice:

looking at that C1 but I already have a higher end samsung so this is a want not a need atm :patrice:

sell me on the OLED brehs, is it really a game changer if I have a ps5

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Usually, but with the shortages, who knows?

looking at that C1 but I already have a higher end samsung so this is a want not a need atm :patrice:

No LED looks like an OLED, doesn't matter how high end. PS5 doesn't have VRR, so you won't get full benefits, but it's still the best picture you can buy. You won't want to go back. No one does.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

The best time to get an OLED is when the new model comes out and the previous model is discounted. I mean you can get them on sale for BF but it's no different than the usual sales. If you have a higher end Samsung QLED I wouldn't bother.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
The best time to get an OLED is when the new model comes out and the previous model is discounted. I mean you can get them on sale for BF but it's no different than the usual sales. If you have a higher end Samsung QLED I wouldn't bother.

yeah kind of how Im feeling, I havent even had this tv I got for a year yet. By the time it stars having burn in or some shyt OLED might be even cheaper fukk it

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Received the LG C1 77 to replace my KS8000. Couldn’t even unbox it because ups didn’t deliver my TV stand. At least I was able to find the 4K transformers the movie (1986) for $12 after a gift card,

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
yeah kind of how Im feeling, I havent even had this tv I got for a year yet. By the time it stars having burn in or some shyt OLED might be even cheaper fukk it
TVs are too expensive to just buy them because better tech exist. They also lose their value really fast. A top end QLED is more than good enough in comparison to an OLED.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
TVs are too expensive to just buy them because better tech exist. They also lose their value really fast. A top end QLED is more than good enough in comparison to an OLED.

i hear you but I found a decent deal on the one Im getting its like 300 off atm and I actually dont think my current is that high end I was looking up thr wrong model :mjlol:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Would you guys buy a LG C1 now-around black friday or wait for the new model to drop.

This question has been asked several times. Go back 2 or 3 pages and see discussion on that.

Completely and totally FALSE:mjlol: