Old Yeller Presents The 2024 Democratic National Convention Thread 8/19-8/22 (Live on YouTube)

After the DNC we hype to vote Kamala???

• Harris/Walz 2024 Leggo!

Votes: 115 97.5%
  • Hell Nah I’m Voting Trump

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

7prQNC0.gif

That Cracka Shook.

UKVu0t8.gif

Said this shyt before they spoke because he thought it would get the obamas to go a little soft on him. He never forgot the trauma of Obama roasting him relentlessly at that dinner to his face. :mjcry:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Exactly. Like i said before we spent all these years debating weirdo shyt that we aint really looking at how we will he competitive as a country in the future. I travel a ton and the rest of the world is prepping for a life without/not dependent on the USA due to China swooping in while we debate each other on twitter

India is who China needs to worry about.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
There's a possibility that if that happens and they lose AGAIN with the maga shyt, it's over for that chapter of conservatism in America. Losing in 2020, 2024, and 2028 is just a plain undeniable rejection.
I said it on day one when she announced she was running, it’ll be 12 years of straight Democratic Leadership if Republicans don’t rebrand and be more honest.

That level of politics is over because Kamala to Newsom is just too good of a leadership chain.

They are/will be bolstered with REAL, good policies that you simply can’t beat with grifting and stupid shyt like Elon interviews.

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I said it on day one when she announced she was running, it’ll be 12 years of straight Democratic Leadership if Republicans don’t rebrand and be more honest.

That level of politics is over because Kamala to Newsom is just too good of a leadership chain.

They are/will be bolstered with REAL, good policies that you simply can’t beat that with grifting and stupid shyt like Elon interviews.

They're gonna have to do what he West Bearu Baptist Church (God Hates Fags) people didn't do is that they'll have to moderate their message.

Thing is, that was supposed to be Ron DeSantis (plausible deniability) but he fukked that up, and now all they really got is Haley (ehh), Yougkin (strong possibility) and Kemp.

Only thing is, IF Trump loses ( I still think he wins), he's 100% gonna run again in 2028