Old Yeller Presents The 2024 Democratic National Convention Thread 8/19-8/22 (Live on YouTube)

After the DNC we hype to vote Kamala???

• Harris/Walz 2024 Leggo!

Votes: 115 97.5%
  • Hell Nah I’m Voting Trump

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/14
adding Michelle Obama's devastating indictment of Trump to my thread 👇

2/14
Michelle Obama is fantastic: "We cannot be our own worst enemies. The minute something goes wrong, the minute a lie takes hold, folks, we cannot start ringing our hands. We cannot get a goldilocks complex about whether everything is just right. We cannot indulge our anxieties."

3/14
Barack Obama gets a giant reception

4/14
Barack Obama: "I'm the only person stupid enough to speak after Michelle Obama."

5/14
Obama: "My first big decision as your nominee turned out to be one of my best. And that was asking Joe Biden to serve by my side as vice president ... at a time when the other party had turned into a cult of personality, we needed a leader who was steady."

6/14
Obama on Trump: "It has been a constant stream of gripes and grievances that has actually gotten worse now that he's afraid of losing to Kamala."

Obama then does the accordion hands!

7/14
Obama on Trump: "We have all seen that movie before, and we all know the sequel is usually worse."

8/14
Obama on Walz: "I love this guy ... you can tell those flannel shirts he wears don't come from some political consultant. They come from his closet. And they have been through some stuff."

9/14
Obama on the ACA: "I've noticed by the ways that since it's become popular they don't call it Obamacare no more."

10/14
Obama says "mutual respect" has to be part of the Democratic message: "We start thinking that the only way to win is to scold and shame and out yell the other side. And after a while, regular folks just tune out."

11/14
Obama: "We shouldn't be the world's policeman and we can't eradicate every cruelty and injustice in the world. But America can and must be a force for good ... that's what Kamala Harris believes, and so do most Americans."

12/14
lmao Newsmax with an all time salty chyron

13/14
Obama closes night 2 of the DNC: "Let's get to work!"

14/14
Night 2 of the DNC is in the books. If you appreciate me bringing you all the highlights, please show love by signing up for my newsletter. We're doing quality work at PN and paid subscribers make my work possible. Thanks. Subscribe to Public Notice

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GVedi77WUAAu9rz.jpg

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

1/14
adding Michelle Obama's devastating indictment of Trump to my thread 👇

2/14
Michelle Obama is fantastic: "We cannot be our own worst enemies. The minute something goes wrong, the minute a lie takes hold, folks, we cannot start ringing our hands. We cannot get a goldilocks complex about whether everything is just right. We cannot indulge our anxieties."

3/14
Barack Obama gets a giant reception

4/14
Barack Obama: "I'm the only person stupid enough to speak after Michelle Obama."

5/14
Obama: "My first big decision as your nominee turned out to be one of my best. And that was asking Joe Biden to serve by my side as vice president ... at a time when the other party had turned into a cult of personality, we needed a leader who was steady."

6/14
Obama on Trump: "It has been a constant stream of gripes and grievances that has actually gotten worse now that he's afraid of losing to Kamala."

Obama then does the accordion hands!

7/14
Obama on Trump: "We have all seen that movie before, and we all know the sequel is usually worse."

8/14
Obama on Walz: "I love this guy ... you can tell those flannel shirts he wears don't come from some political consultant. They come from his closet. And they have been through some stuff."

9/14
Obama on the ACA: "I've noticed by the ways that since it's become popular they don't call it Obamacare no more."

10/14
Obama says "mutual respect" has to be part of the Democratic message: "We start thinking that the only way to win is to scold and shame and out yell the other side. And after a while, regular folks just tune out."

11/14
Obama: "We shouldn't be the world's policeman and we can't eradicate every cruelty and injustice in the world. But America can and must be a force for good ... that's what Kamala Harris believes, and so do most Americans."

12/14
lmao Newsmax with an all time salty chyron

13/14
Obama closes night 2 of the DNC: "Let's get to work!"

14/14
Night 2 of the DNC is in the books. If you appreciate me bringing you all the highlights, please show love by signing up for my newsletter. We're doing quality work at PN and paid subscribers make my work possible. Thanks. Subscribe to Public Notice

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GVedi77WUAAu9rz.jpg

Sad part about Obama is, he has more faith in the American people than they do themselves.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Sad part about Obama is, he has more faith in the American people than they do themselves.
I think he is seeing all of the strong progressive candidates lining up behind Kamala and he knows that this is where politics are headed on the Democrat side. Kamala can make sure to push out the Pelosi's and Schumers and make sure AIPAC can't buy elections vs progressive candidates.

Obama was also speaking on the GAZA situation without highlighting it. Pretty much saying "No, we can't fix other countries and continents, but we must be the leader showing the world how s good government works. That means not supporting motha fukkss like Russia and Israel, who both have politicians doing their bidding in America.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think he is seeing all of the strong progressive candidates lining up behind Kamala and he knows that this is where politics are headed on the Democrat side. Kamala can make sure to push out the Pelosi's and Schumers and make sure AIPAC can't buy elections vs progressive candidates.

Obama was also speaking on the GAZA situation without highlighting it. Pretty much saying "No, we can't fix other countries and continents, but we must be the leader showing the world how s good government works. That means not supporting motha fukkss like Russia and Israel, who both have politicians doing their bidding in America.

The Obamas will be the new king makers but I still forsee a Democratic Civil War the same way there will be on one the Republican side. That is once they get past the Trump objective.