Old Yeller Presents The 2024 Democratic National Convention Thread 8/19-8/22 (Live on YouTube)

After the DNC we hype to vote Kamala???

• Harris/Walz 2024 Leggo!

Votes: 115 97.5%
  • Hell Nah I’m Voting Trump

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Iron man 2 with the cut away to Don Cheadle lmao

Barack still represents the best America has to offer. The speech was a mix of humor, facts and common sense. I said "exactly" when he talked about how Donald Trump is always whining about his problems among other moments in that speech.

The overall vibe is that they're taking this shyt seriously. He was focusing on speaking to people's actual problems. Nobody who is sane gives a shyt about gender and culture war shyt when they're a paycheck away from homelessness.

They have the substance behind the branding Republicans have been trying to use. Democrats have successfully co opted patriotism, freedom and opportunity from the party that has been pretending they care about that stuff. This is still the same Barack Obama we knew from 16 years ago, he still has it.

Yeah this election is about common sense at this point, the negative though is because everyone with common sense isnt gonna vote trumps this is the stuff that fuels democrats laziness. This is why im ready for the Trump era to end, becauss it created a dangerous environment where every valid criticism of a democrat = oh you are MAGA.

The thing is if Kamala wins GOP will just spend the next 4 years attacking her rather than purging the trump extremist and rebranding

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Iron man 2 with the cut away to Don Cheadle lmao

Barack still represents the best America has to offer. The speech was a mix of humor, facts and common sense. I said "exactly" when he talked about how Donald Trump is always whining about his problems among other moments in that speech.

The overall vibe is that they're taking this shyt seriously. He was focusing on speaking to people's actual problems. Nobody who is sane gives a shyt about gender and culture war shyt when they're a paycheck away from homelessness.

They have the substance behind the branding Republicans have been trying to use. Democrats have successfully co opted patriotism, freedom and opportunity from the party that has been pretending they care about that stuff. This is still the same Barack Obama we knew from 16 years ago, he still has it.

All I’m reading on twitter is the Obamas are racists and were terrible at the DNC. That tells me those bombs were a direct hit.

Daps
Reppin
St louis

7prQNC0.gif

That Cracka Shook.

UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Great energy but don’t let it be like Hilliary’s night when yall thought she had it in the bag. Cacs are still two-faced when it comes to voting…
yeah I don't think this is 2016 at all. white women are not two-faced when it comes to their reproductive rights

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I wanna hear about this taxation on unrealized gains. Cuz that isn’t going to be popular if it’s what I think it is.
If you have under $100m net worth I wouldn’t worry about it. I wouldn’t worry about it anyway because it won’t pass through Congress.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Yeah this election is about common sense at this point, the negative though is because everyone with common sense isnt gonna vote trumps this is the stuff that fuels democrats laziness. This is why im ready for the Trump era to end, becauss it created a dangerous environment where every valid criticism of a democrat = oh you are MAGA.

The thing is if Kamala wins GOP will just spend the next 4 years attacking her rather than purging the trump extremist and rebranding
There's a possibility that if that happens and they lose AGAIN with the maga shyt, it's over for that chapter of conservatism in America. Losing in 2020, 2024, and 2028 is just a plain undeniable rejection.