Old games you were amaze by that had features that's not prevalent now

Daps
Reppin
NULL
* I miss L-cancelling, dash-dancing, wavedashing, momentum based physics, and all of the crazy tech you had in Super Smash Bros. Melee. 4 is still a cool game, but it's just not the same. :mjcry:

* I miss games having cheat codes. I guess you can't really do that anymore because of the internet, everyone would find all the secrets in minutes...

* Chrono Trigger's multiple endings :wow:

* I feel like Mario's moves and athleticism get nerfed more and more in every game. In 64 he could punch, kick, long jump, do sliding kicks, breakdance flares, etc. Go watch some Mario 64 speedruns. He plays like a ninja in that game. In the games now he's not nearly as nimble or agile. I also miss the series' experimental nature. It feels like they're just rehashing the tired NSMB-styled art/music/physics/etc. ad nauseam.

* Parrying in 3rd Strike :blessed:
(...Even though I'm not very good at it :to: )

* If they get rid of all the X-men in this new Marvel vs. Capcom... :pacspit:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Aliens vs predator 2 had gore just like this with each body part being destructible, as an alien eating the body of your enemy helped you regain health.

avp gold lan parties :ohlawd:

* I miss L-cancelling, dash-dancing, wavedashing, momentum based physics, and all of the crazy tech you had in Super Smash Bros. Melee. 4 is still a cool game, but it's just not the same. :mjcry:

* I miss games having cheat codes. I guess you can't really do that anymore because of the internet, everyone would find all the secrets in minutes...

* Chrono Trigger's multiple endings :wow:

* I feel like Mario's moves and athleticism get nerfed more and more in every game. In 64 he could punch, kick, long jump, do sliding kicks, breakdance flares, etc. Go watch some Mario 64 speedruns. He plays like a ninja in that game. In the games now he's not nearly as nimble or agile. I also miss the series' experimental nature. It feels like they're just rehashing the tired NSMB-styled art/music/physics/etc. ad nauseam.

* Parrying in 3rd Strike :blessed:
(...Even though I'm not very good at it :to: )

* If they get rid of all the X-men in this new Marvel vs. Capcom... :pacspit:
:noah::blessed:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
not just that, but NFL 2K5's presentation was godly.

From draft coverage, to weekly highlights, to commentary.

Just makes zero sense that EA CAN'T incorporate those things 12 years later
:wow: them half time highlights
:wow: player of the game .............:pacspit: @ santana moss no matter what team i played with he would fukk me up nh