Ol' Cheese Lies: MICHAEL JORDAN AUDIO SURFACES If Isiah Thomas Is On Dream Team ... 'I WONT PLAY'

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of FOs had/have been scared to make moves up until players started taking it into their own hands, and putting the real pressure on em

Yep and reinsdorf was a cheap a$$hole. He along with most these cheap owners get passes because the media doesn't want to lose access to the team. Which is also why the silly documentary didn't tag Reinsdorf's ass for the main reason for the teams break up.

Blaming Krause for the breakup is like blaming the pet for the parent throwing the kids out the house.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The dagger has to be that even Isaiah's own coach didn't even want him on the team:francis:

Even zeke has said he didn't expect chuck to give up the opportunity.

And lets be real that shyt is beyond chucks pay grade. That is a decision by Nike, USA basketball, team owners and corporations.

The late great chuck had no call in the matter.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We ALL knew this

Just like we ALL know Isaiah led the freeze out of MJ in the 86 All Star Game.

These nikkas don’t like each other. They have a mutual respect for one another’s talent but personally there is bad blood and an element of it will always remain.

They were FIERCE rivals.They were in the same conference. Add in the Chicago element of Isaiah being born and bred from the city whilst MJ was crowned KING of that city and its just a mixture for dislike.

Honestly I don’t “blame” either of them. left off of the Dream Team. No excuse whatsoever. But MJ flexed his power and influence the same way Isaiah flexed HIS when MJ was a rookie

Yep kats forget that sports is nothing but politics. I mean Zeke, Dominique and Shaq all being left off in some shape or form is about politics. I would argue every dream and redeem team has been nothing but politics is who was selected.

Hell even the 2004 team in which every star ditched (except AI cause) of post 9/11 fears was surrounded by politics due to the playing time of Wade, Melo and Lebron.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Isiah told everyone to shut Mike out of that All Star game in 1985 so Mike barely scored any points. Funny how the MJ haters pretend that never happened.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Isiah told everyone to shut Mike out of that All Star game in 1985 so Mike barely scored any points. Funny how the MJ haters pretend that never happened.

Because it didn't happen. :mjlol:

MJ didn't score any points because he shot 2-9 in the game. He got plenty of chances for a rookie in his first all-star game, he just didn't convert. There are zero receipts of IT ever freezing MJ out. How would he even have the power to do that, he was one of the youngest guys on the team and the biggest star on the East was Bird, who was Isiah's main rival.

Even Jordan said it didn't happen, he was just tentative.

''I don`t think that was happening,'' Jordan said. ''In an all-star game, you have to be very aggressive and show what you can do. This being my first all-star game, I was very tentative. I didn`t want to be perceived as a rookie going out to steal the show. I was just happy to be there.''

Another dumbass Jordan stan myth bites the dust. :francis:

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
It is bytch ass nikka shyt to pull strings and then continue to deny involvement, what's even more bytch-assery is blaming Bird, Magic and Scottie, like you'd let them take the fall before you just confess.

If you did it I don't get what's so hard about saying you did it. People hate the Pistons, they wouldn't even be mad about it. It's like he's trying to play innocent so he can run with the lie that "The Pistons picked on me, I never did anything to them tho, I'm a choir boy"

and lets make sure the blame gets spread equally. I'd always thought Chuck Daly was a bytch ass for turning heel as well but since he's deceased it makes sense that people opt to enshrine him favorably.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Because it didn't happen. :mjlol:

MJ didn't score any points because he shot 2-9 in the game. He got plenty of chances for a rookie in his first all-star game, he just didn't convert. There are zero receipts of IT ever freezing MJ out. How would he even have the power to do that, he was one of the youngest guys on the team and the biggest star on the East was Bird, who was Isiah's main rival.

Even Jordan said it didn't happen, he was just tentative.

Another dumbass Jordan stan myth bites the dust. :francis:
Nope, Isiah shut him out
:umad:

It's normal to hate the GOAT. Petty revenge is still revenge
:mjgrin:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Unless a lot of kats didn't watch this rivalry cause they too young. Or they just weren't aware.

This is well known. Mike was holding grudges with zeke and all the pistons for years and even decades.

Hell the jordan rules book by sam smith spilled all the beans years ago. This just revisionist history and sports media spinning this shyt.

Also if you are old enough to have been in chicago during their run. You already know all this recycled stuff. From the rodman partying, to the beef with the pistons, to the beef with krause and etc.

Only thing that espin documentary didn't tell you was that krause was Reinsdorf lap dog and Reinsdorf was / is cheap. After he had that new stadium and them season tickets sold out for the next 10 years. He had no use for old cheese eyes, phill hippy ass or scottie.

One more thing. This the same Reinsdorf who told LBJ when he was a free agent in 2010. That he could not guarantee he would go over the salary cap to get talent on the team...because he wasn't sure if they would be championship contenders. LBJ and rose would have to prove it..:laff::laff::laff:

Can you imagine having a young rose and LBJ on the same team and unwilling to spend money cause you weren't sure they would be contenders..:laff::laff:

Reinsdorf is one of the dumbest owners of all time.:laff::laff::laff:

With Rose's injury history, he had a point :manny:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Jordan is a straight cornball goofy ass nikka :mjlol:

Fake alpha male who only pressed borderline bench players and nikkas smaller than him.

Basically what a hoodrat would act like if they got put in a tall man's body :russ:

Guess that's to balance out his talent.:francis: