Ol' Cheese Lies: MICHAEL JORDAN AUDIO SURFACES If Isiah Thomas Is On Dream Team ... 'I WONT PLAY'

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jordan was frozen out of the ‘85 all star game and isiah swears he had nothing to do with it :mjpls:

Pistons spent the 80s doing mma moves on jordan

but jordan, the pettiest most competitive dude in league history was gona forget about all that and be like yea get him on the team!

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Who the fukk cares.

Any real hoop fan knew he wasn’t fukking with Isiah like that and if USA Basketball wanted their profile to never have to worry about Russians winning gold medals over them again, then they had to bow down to what amounted to a small demand.

In the long run it was the right thing to do and the league has been eating off of it ever since. MJ put them game on a global scale for that era and Nike (along with the NBA, and Christian Laetner) should be grateful.

Not a lot of people are saying “damn this team was missing something without Isiah”. Even Chuck Daly was cool with it so it is what it is.

That’s honestly the most fukkED UP thing about the story and doesn’t get the scrutiny it deserves. If I were Isaiah i’d have just as much smoke for the white man who was my fukking COACH as for MJ, a competitor whose ass i’d been kicking for the last half decade

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He didn’t say don’t chase Isiah. He said it’s either Isiah or it’s me. Choose. You can say whatever you want but if people don’t like, they don’t want to be around you. Isiah played abs won with a style making it clear that he didn’t care what people thought. Well that has ramifications.

I think you’re misinformed about this...

yyy

All Star
Daps
So Bron and KD are criticized for caring what people think, and Isiah is criticized for not caring :mjlol:
I'm not criticizing him. All I'm saying is if you're going to talk the talk, accept all the shyt that comes with it. There's no perfect way to live. Every decision has consequences. Even Jordan said it. Winning has consequences. Assuming that Isiah lived by his principles, there's nothing really to discuss.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
MJ is full of shyt.....just sit in front of a camera and lie to errybody face ....foh

entered the mj13 flint Jordan raffle today tho :snoop: