Ol' Cheese Lies: MICHAEL JORDAN AUDIO SURFACES If Isiah Thomas Is On Dream Team ... 'I WONT PLAY'

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Damn! Can you imagine how those practices would’ve been with isiah going against Mike?

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
They are or were his best buddies
and aint no hoe in them
Its way more dudes that don't rock with Zeke
chuck & oak would play the groupie role after they take the the L for real

zeke legit shiest even with his best friend for years

ha for shore it's a lot not rocking with the supervillain zeke smiling all in folks face

ha

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Both of these guys are full of it. MJ for pretending it wasn't ultimately his call, and Isaiah for pretending the only reason he was kept off of that team was because he didn't shake hands with the Bulls.

Daps
Not surprised, but why did they have Christian Laettner of all players to grab a spot when dude accomplished nothing in the league was an obvious & shameless plugin by nba executives & shareholders.

Anybody who doesn't believe the nba is rigged is delusional.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
"Rod Thorn called me. I said, ‘Rod, I won’t play if Isiah Thomas is on the team.' He assured me. He said, 'You know what? Chuck [Chuck Daly] doesn’t want Isiah. So, Isiah is not going to be part of the team.'"
:mjlol:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
tenor.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He didn’t say don’t chase Isiah. He said it’s either Isiah or it’s me. Choose. You can say whatever you want but if people don’t like, they don’t want to be around you. Isiah played abs won with a style making it clear that he didn’t care what people thought. Well that has ramifications.

this some Juelzin bruh.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So this is next black man that y'all moist nikkas and liberal CACs finna try to knock down a few more notches?

Dog, the issue is Mike lying about the shyt. Just be a man about the shyt. I think most would have understood why, even though i'd say you have to set it aside in this case.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That documentary gave me the impression, that despite all of his achievements, Michael Jordan is an extremely unhappy person :yeshrug:
The way he still held grudges and lied about (or tried to spin) certain things struck me as immature and petty. I still think he is the getestet player ever, but as a human being, he seems to be extremely flawed.

As far as Isiah Thomas goes: He shouldn't have acted like a bytch when he got beaten. His "lapse of emotions" came with repercussions, that's life. But that's also why Jordan should have just said "Yes, I did it and I stand by it to this day."

Yeah folks been saying MJ was unhappy for years. Most ignored the warnings or called folks haters. Then at the HOF speech everyone saw it with their own eyes. It don't matter cause due to marketing and him being a cash cow no one will ever call him out on it.

In zekes defense they did the same thing the celtics did to the pistons. The difference was that the pistons were mostly a black team. Cause bird still ain't been called out in this shyt yet or the rest if the celtics outside of Mchale.

The media talks out of both sides of their mouth. They get mad when the black players of today are friends and hold grudges. Then will say the pistons should have been more friendlier to the bulls. Its all bull shyt in the end.

Oh and I am still waiting for Peyton to shake drew brees and the saints hands after that superbowl loss. I guess thats different huh? Cause you sure won't here shyt from the media on that

Last edited: