Ol' Cheese Lies: MICHAEL JORDAN AUDIO SURFACES If Isiah Thomas Is On Dream Team ... 'I WONT PLAY'

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
MICHAEL JORDAN AUDIO SURFACESIf Isiah Thomas Is On Dream Team... 'I WONT PLAY'
5/26/2020 5:49 AM PT
3171fb2c2412426cadf01db2d617448a_md.jpg

BREAKING NEWS
Getty

Michael Jordan is contradicting Michael Jordan ... and it's all on tape.

Remember when MJ said on "The Last Dance" that he didn't have any specific involvement in blocking Isiah Thomas from being on the legendary dream team?

Yeah, well ... now audio has surfaced from an old interview in which MJ says straight-up he told 1992 Olympics selection committee member Rod Thorn he's OUT if Thomas makes the team.

It's all on Jack McCallum's 'The Dream Team Tapes' -- here's the transcription.

"Rod Thorn called me. I said, ‘Rod, I won’t play if Isiah Thomas is on the team.' He assured me. He said, 'You know what? Chuck [Chuck Daly] doesn’t want Isiah. So, Isiah is not going to be part of the team.'"

So, which Michael Jordan do you believe?!

Of course, there was SERIOUS bad blood between MJ and Thomas after the Pistons walked off the floor without shaking hands with the Chicago Bulls in the '91 NBA Playoffs.

For his part, Thomas admits he's still "personally hurt" he was not asked to be a part of that legendary '92 dream team -- and back in April, he said it's all because he didn't shake Michael Jordan's hand.

"If I'm not apart of the dream team because a lapse in emotion in terms of not shaking someone's hand ... if that's the reason why I didn't make the Dream Team, then I am more disappointed today than I was back then when I wasn't selected."

Michael Jordan Audio Surfaces, 'I Wont Play if Isiah Thomas' Is On Dream Team

yyy

All Star
Daps
He didn’t say don’t chase Isiah. He said it’s either Isiah or it’s me. Choose. You can say whatever you want but if people don’t like, they don’t want to be around you. Isiah played abs won with a style making it clear that he didn’t care what people thought. Well that has ramifications.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He didn’t say don’t chase Isiah. He said it’s either Isiah or it’s me. Choose. You can say whatever you want but if people don’t like, they don’t want to be around you. Isiah played abs won with a style making it clear that he didn’t care what people thought. Well that has ramifications.
So Bron and KD are criticized for caring what people think, and Isiah is criticized for not caring :mjlol:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jordan is a straight cornball goofy ass nikka :mjlol:

Fake alpha male who only pressed borderline bench players and nikkas smaller than him.

Basically what a hoodrat would act like if they got put in a tall man's body :russ:

Guess that's to balance out his talent.:francis: