Daps
Just because you don’t like it don’t mean other people don’t :mjtf:

Don’t fry no broccoli breh :FrancisWave:
But fried okra is :ahh: tho

I didn't say that but I know how people get when it comes to certain foods

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I don't like Okra either, ever since I was a kid it has been nasty af to me...I don't think it's the worst veggie grown but still it's not appetizing.

I know, I know some of y'all always gotta be over the top with it to prove how "black you are"..

" Oh I'm so black because I eat or don't eat this & that, Oh I'm so black because I'm from the south, Oh I'm so black, I'm so black, I'm so black, I'm so black because of this, this & that. "

Y'all really try to hard, to the point it makes you wonder if you're really "black" as much as you claim to be, it's like listening to somebody reading books on "How To Be A Black Person Online" .

Black people don't necessarily eat or like the same foods etc etc, stop acting all shocked & fake "suspicious" because others don't eat the same as you..it's lame & wack.

Last edited:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Okra is the truth, folks don't know how to prepare shyt then say it's foul. You gotta cook it in high heat with some olive oil and salt it to burn off the mucilege which is the stuff that people feel makes it slimey.:martin:

Professional chef huh:stopitslime:

Yeah ... that’s the only way it’s palatable if it’s not deep fried or in a gumbo , soup or seafood boil type of dish .

Church's Chicken got the best okra....haven't had it years tho.

Low key tho :wow: