Be mad at people for having different tastes to you brehs

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Cracked black pepper
I put peppercorns in braising dishes, soups and stocks because it’s a slow-release flavour, like bay leaf. I love them in Jewish chicken soup and in Filipino food. But I cannot be having cracked black pepper. I hate it as a cooking ingredient, where chefs in pretend-French-bistros season beef fillet with it or it gets into a béchamel. Then it’s automatically added to cooked food, where its fiery flavour can easily ruin a dish if it’s overused. The only thing you should put pepper on is eggs or steak, after cooking them.
Rachel Stockley, chef, Baratxuri, Ramsbottom

:mjtf:

HER REASON WAS IT RUINS THE FOOD IF YOU PUT TOO MUCH ON. SO DOES EVERYTHING ELSE.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Man I love okra, can hardly buy it around here tho. Just wash it properly to get the hairs of, I put it in Indian dishes, never fried it:ohhh: it's only slimey when chopping it really:yeshrug: maybe I just lucked out with good recipes, I love the taste.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
okro in my household is like, the potato in an english household. the stuff stay getting used lol. we got more styles with okro than the english have b*stardize the potato.

jacket potato
potato salad
chips
crisps
sheperds pie
mash
spuds
pickled potato
roast potato
etc

lol these dudes got no style. :russ:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Same cac prolly makes pig testicles and thinks their good.

they call that shyt "black pudding" and its a breakfast meal lmao.

blackpud-rose_2147102c.jpg

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
British chefs :coffee:

Most of these clowns wouldn't know good food if they were force fed it.

There's a reason for the UK's reputation regarding cuisine and it's on full display in this article.

You can't blame people for not liking or understanding something that's not native to them. Have u ever been to a British restaurant, your statement is biased and archaic.