OKC's Steven Adams Calls The Warriors "Monkeys"

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
I call my daughter a little monkey, am I saying she is a monkey in a derogatory way or am I saying she is so hyperactive and all over the place?

When I was younger my aunt called my older brother monkey cause his hair grew really fast. .

Had no idea she was a little racist twat all this time..:troll:

According to thecoli tho:pachaha:

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
I call my daughter a little monkey, am I saying she is a monkey in a derogatory way or am I saying she is so hyperactive and all over the place?

When I was younger my aunt called my older brother monkey cause his hair grew really fast. .

Had no idea she was a little racist twat all this time..:troll::wtb:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Had no idea she was a little racist twat all this time..:troll:

Is your aunt white?

Inb4 he says "it doesn't matter' :heh:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Again, your opinions on how I perceive insults regarding my blackness are irrelevant. You know nothing about me, my experiences, or my situation. If your parents taught you to not give a fukk when people use derisive and racist insults toward your people (I.e. slant eyes or chink) that's your parents failure and not my concern.

That being said, While I don't think there was any malicious intent with Adams comments, I do find the comment offensive and he should apologize. Furthermore, I found it disturbing monkey was the first word that came into his head when he was attempting to describe the other black players on the floor. Being that he is one of the few white players on the floor, I'm sure the white supremacist concept of the "animalistic super negroe" was somewhere in this cacs subconscious when he decided to utter that offensive quip.

So fukk him, and fukk you and others like you for always trying to get blacks to ignore white supremacy because it makes your dumb ass uncomfortable. I don't post here for you comfort you bytch nikka. If my posts leave you unsettled, put me on ignore.

Either find your balls or grow a pair. Wahhhh, wahhhhh, I want an apology. Get a life.:mjlol:.

YOU want an apology?! How the hell does that make you feel better?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
He didn't mean it in a racial way brehs, but he still needed to apologize.

That's all that needs to be said. All you undercover white boys and pride-less blacks trying to tell us we shouldn't feel some type of way to see our people referred to as monkeys KNOWING the historical context are a$$holes.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
:heh::heh::heh:

Be oblivious to insults brehs.

I bet if I say "You scamper around quickly like a little cockroach" you would think I was praising your ability to run fast and hide in dark places :deadmanny:

This may be the worst analogy I have ever seen. Cockroach is never used in a positive light. People say climbing like a monkey and stuff like that all the time when DIRECTLY refering to athleticism and quickness, just like Adams was cleay doing.

Just smack yourself in the face for coming up with that beyond awful comparison that probably took you an hour to come up with.:russ:.

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Bad choice of words....................OKC in 6:ahh:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This may be the worst analogy I have ever seen. Cockroach is never used in a positive light. People say climbing like a monkey and stuff like that all the time when DIRECTLY refering to athleticism and quickness, just like Adams was cleay doing.

Just smack yourself in the face for coming up with that beyond awful comparison that probably took you an hour to come up with.:russ:.

Why are you so concerned with what people feel offended by?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Believe monkey is ever used in a positive light when talking about black people brehs:mjlol:
Secretly yearn to be called monkey by white people brehs:mjlol:

Lets make a deal breh. You can be ok with white people calling you a monkey, gorilla, chimpanzee, etc... and I wont judge you. Deal? :ehh: