Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
Gizelle had money, i don’t know the extent of it, but chased money too, you hear it when she revealed to her daughters about don’t date basketball players and how she left one nikka that fukked up his knee, and then married the mega church nikka, (you usually see the wild child return to church after they tired of the streets) and she stay doing embarrassing shyt to be so educated and proper

i can’t tell with Robyn because shes piss poor at managing money, and stay getting in a crisis financially but then again that could be the trapping of a spoiled kid, but she slow to be so educated

Candice is a spoiled brat with mommy issues because her mom is still stuck on a nikka that left her, i don’t blame him she funny looking and not all there, Candice the only one i believe who’s ok with or without the show because of mom, but she’s another one who doesn’t know how to survive/function on her own
I don’t disagree. But let’s be honest women especially those raised with money are raised to still be with a man that can provide equal to or better than what they already have.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Karen, Ashley, Monique, Mia are all the same. No education. Got where they are by marriage and on their backs.

Gizelle, Robyn, Candiace were born into money in the Black upper middle class Jack and Jill type families. They would have been good no matter who they married. And they are all HBCU college educated graduates.

All of this but Robyn went to UMD with Juan. They've truly been together since they were in high school in every way lol. That's kinda cute

The fukkin irony right

You see how she tried to paint Michael as someone who knows how to act but production rolled that beautiful bean footage of him cutting up? She has no self awareness when it comes to how her gross husband comes across to others. He's an embarrassment.

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I don’t disagree. But let’s be honest women especially those raised with money are raised to still be with a man that can provide equal to or better than what they already have.

thats true, i just find it funny when they try to pretend otherwise, i got a homegirl that knows Mia and told me how much of a hood rat she is

What in the homosexual hell is this

:why: Bruh you don’t even have to come in this thread

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
:gurl:

G was going after Michael Darby's RHOP fukkery king crown lol. He didn't grab no cheeks, but he was talking wild :dame: to white homie.

The white brehs at the dinner were tryna scoop a black queen right in front of their wives lol. Wild shyt. Wendy did the light brights dirty putting them in that room, but I'm not even sure they confirmed they were coming. Wonder if they're contractually obligated to go on these trips :jbhmm:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Show got me low key wondering how big Mia hands and feet are the way they keep referencing it :dame:
Seems like she alluded to letting G tea bag her and tossing his salad so she might have "earned" her wealth regardless. Overall I like her addition to the show
Askale and her husband are boring as shyt. Probably a 1 season run for them
I know it's basically a blueprint for fukkery but it's getting repetitive how these shows are basically focused around random ass group trips and dinners
Karen was getting on my nerves how she was so concerned with what them cacs were doing during dinner, whatever happened to her cac side dude story line

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Giselle’s kids didn’t have to embarrass her like that on TV

“We don’t want you to die alone”:wow:
“You don’t show any emotion”:pachaha:
“You’re like a vampire”:damn:
“It’s been 50 years of struggle”:picard:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Show got me low key wondering how big Mia hands and feet are the way they keep referencing it :dame:
Seems like she alluded to letting G tea bag her and tossing his salad so she might have "earned" her wealth regardless. Overall I like her addition to the show
Askale and her husband are boring as shyt. Probably a 1 season run for them
I know it's basically a blueprint for fukkery but it's getting repetitive how these shows are basically focused around random ass group trips and dinners
Karen was getting on my nerves how she was so concerned with what them cacs were doing during dinner, whatever happened to her cac side dude story line

Askale seems to be a Twitter favorite so she’s going to be back, this season she’s in the cut

I have no doubt Mia got it down to get that ring

Giselle’s kids didn’t have to embarrass her like that on TV

“We don’t want you to die alone”:wow:
“You don’t show any emotion”:pachaha:
“You’re like a vampire”:damn:
“It’s been 50 years of struggle”:picard:

It needed to be said, she admitted that she left a nikka that got hurt and his nba hopes was over, she’s an opportunist, but i think the Jamal shyt hurt only because she let him in, and she got embarrassed a lot, any other nikka was getting used, and she did what she did and kept it moving

Last edited:

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
just caught up, wendy went from "my 4 degrees" to selling candles and acting like a thot :unimpressed:
candiace puts on for the camera and should be careful not to get beat up again :comeon:
not mad at monique not being on anymore, i found her annoying :unimpressed:

they need to get darby more involved that old degenerate brings fukkery :mjlol:

gizelle nice to look at but ever since karen called her stove pipe legs i cant unsee that :mjlol: