Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Someone said she looked like a praise dancer at Potomac Baptist Church :mjlol:

Ray is the Gregg of Potomac. Shows up and steals the show/is a fan favorite

When they showed that kettle I knew it would haunt her ass for future episodes. Oh Robyn :francis:

whole episode is filler, but Robyn being a germaphobe is wild, given how lazy she has been, and making it seem like the dudes in the house was trying to see her, or they would dirty up the bathrooms, Ray stole tf out of gizelle :russ:

well Candice and Mia had a heart to heart, how long will this truce last

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
whole episode is filler, but Robyn being a germaphobe is wild, given how lazy she has been, and making it seem like the dudes in the house was trying to see her, or they would dirty up the bathrooms, Ray stole tf out of gizelle :russ:

well Candice and Mia had a heart to heart, how long will this truce last

YES!!!! I hollered at Uncle Ray. Gizelle is gonna say he said she should've gotten beaten up watch :mjgrin:

I was pleased Mia and Candidate made up then Messy Mia starts it with Messy Ashley. Mia is definitely earning her place next season :mjlol:

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
Wendy stay talking about Gizelle not having a man. I want her to keep that same energy at the reunion when she gets asked to explain why Eddie had to unfollow 100+ IG thots lol

She should have just sat there and ate her food………