Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Wendy stay talking about Gizelle not having a man. I want her to keep that same energy at the reunion when she gets asked to explain why Eddie had to unfollow 100+ IG thots lol

She should have just sat there and ate her food………

Posturing, she’s insecure and i can see that being a thing

speaking of Wendy

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC

:pachaha:RHOP producers calling Monique out in real time. I might have to cop this book. It’s a BTS of all the housewives franchises

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
i just finished season 3 and I'm baffled how Ashley baits the other castmates about money/being broke. her momma living in & out of hotels and if crocodile dundee drops her, she'll have to find another sponsor

so far i got this behind rhoa. atlanta has some classic seasons and the cast look better and are funny/more fukkery even tho last season was trash.
i cant get into the other joints where its all white + 1 black woman tho :hubie:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
View media item 20998
i swear I thought I got lost and ended up at Lipstick Alley

Nah it’s the locker room

i just finished season 3 and I'm baffled how Ashley baits the other castmates about money/being broke. her momma living in & out of hotels and if crocodile dundee drops her, she'll have to find another sponsor

so far i got this behind rhoa. atlanta has some classic seasons and the cast look better and are funny/more fukkery even tho last season was trash.
i cant get into the other joints where its all white + 1 black woman tho :hubie:

She’s half and half trash that fukked and sucked her way into a marriage, i don’t understand what was that dudes end game other than she must got that platinum mouf and puwsay and do/allow him to do some depraved shyt

she’s cut and has her moments but she’s nothing to write home about

Nah but to each they own, I’d fukk cuz i think she a throw back freak, but that’s it

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
She’s half and half trash that fukked and sucked her way into a marriage, i don’t understand what was that dudes end game other than she must got that platinum mouf and puwsay and do/allow him to do some depraved shyt

im on the first ep of s4 and it shows him getting in trouble for sexual assault. i hope he gets humbled. i don't like how he was talking to ray :mjpls:

its wild how every episode that goes by Candice gets lamer and lamer. i read that she gets beat up she must have got too comfortable :bryan:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
im on the first ep of s4 and it shows him getting in trouble for sexual assault. i hope he gets humbled. i don't like how he was talking to ray :mjpls:

its wild how every episode that goes by Candice gets lamer and lamer. i read that she gets beat up she must have got too comfortable :bryan:

Don’t want to spoil it, but long story short that mf never learn that goes for both people you spoke on :mjlol:

Ask @Coco Loco

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
abuelo-simpson.gif

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
Nah it’s the locker room

Nah but to each they own, I’d fukk cuz i think she a throw back freak, but that’s it

Karen, Ashley, Monique, Mia are all the same. No education. Got where they are by marriage and on their backs.

Gizelle, Robyn, Candiace were born into money in the Black upper middle class Jack and Jill type families. They would have been good no matter who they married. And they are all HBCU college educated graduates.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Karen, Ashley, Monique, Mia are all the same. No education. Got where they are by marriage and on their backs.

Gizelle, Robyn, Candiace were born into money in the Black upper middle class Jack and Jill type families. They would have been good no matter who they married. And they are all HBCU college educated graduates.

Gizelle had money, i don’t know the extent of it, but chased money too, you hear it when she revealed to her daughters about don’t date basketball players and how she left one nikka that fukked up his knee, and then married the mega church nikka, (you usually see the wild child return to church after they tired of the streets) and she stay doing embarrassing shyt to be so educated and proper

i can’t tell with Robyn because shes piss poor at managing money, and stay getting in a crisis financially but then again that could be the trapping of a spoiled kid, but she slow to be so educated

Candice is a spoiled brat with mommy issues because her mom is still stuck on a nikka that left her, i don’t blame him she funny looking and not all there, Candice the only one i believe who’s ok with or without the show because of mom, but she’s another one who doesn’t know how to survive/function on her own