Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Potomac so broke it ain't funny. I know for a fact without the show these broads would be pushing altimas :skip:
it was obvious from the beginning :francis:

i don't even have the need for them to be *balling like that since none of them would ever touch the BH/NYC wealth. but they def aint got it even for their urrea

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Yeah, she been outgrew the show. Kandi maximized her time in the franchise to her benefit

This Potomac been ass I’m struggling to watch let alone keep up

I have like 5 episodes on my DVR that I need tackle. There's little to no enthusiasm about doing it lol

Only show where they don't even live in the the city they named after :mjlol:

I've been calling it RHODMV+++++

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
it was obvious from the beginning :francis:

i don't even have the need for them to be *balling like that since none of them would ever touch the BH/NYC wealth. but they def aint got it even for their urrea

Well you know mf will go out their way to pretend they got bread like that, especially on a show like this, which is why candidate was renting that house her mom paid for, and i believe the house she got now is probably rented

Which is why Mia is talking about they rent a home for 10 racks a month (which never made any sense) and doing 40k worth of upgrades, who tf lets you build or remodel in a rental :usure:

Only person i think that owns their home is gizzy, and that’s a dump, and Ashley because her husband got long bread

Yeah, she been outgrew the show. Kandi maximized her time in the franchise to her benefit

I have like 5 episodes on my DVR that I need tackle. There's little to no enthusiasm about doing it lol

I've been calling it RHODMV+++++

Kandi ate, it’s gotten stale, and time to move on

Rhodmv got me tickled

Idk how many i got to watch but this nonesense with the voodoo has run its course too, end this dumb shyt

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Even married to medicine has gotten boring and not super watchable

Toya, always never satisfied, she want the big house and to live her life, but mad when he works a lot ( to afford the lifestyle) this wine shyt ain’t it unless you get on with Wally World or tarje. She said his date sucked well damn heaux what you want this man to do, y’all traveled every where ate every where, every date can’t be a trip to Rome for pasta

So now simone and her husband empty nesters but stay at the boys crib, leave them nikkas alone get a life

The new dentist is cool but she gon be gone tomorrow cuz she boring too

Ol boy that married sweet tea, married a country girl that’s out her element, and a bit slow, i give it a couple years before she become elitist like the rest

Heavenly still need her ass whooped frog face ass, 40 plus and still acting like a mean girl, then talking like she always had bread, you was a broke broad before dont down the next woman figuring it out, this show brought you the real money

@Coco Loco @RennisDeynolds @Marlow Stanfield @Yinny @colicolicoli

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps

Toya, always never satisfied, she want the big house and to live her life, but mad when he works a lot ( to afford the lifestyle) this wine shyt ain’t it unless you get on with Wally World or tarje. She said his date sucked well damn heaux what you want this man to do, y’all traveled every where ate every where, every date can’t be a trip to Rome for pasta

So now simone and her husband empty nesters but stay at the boys crib, leave them nikkas alone get a life

Ol boy that married sweet tea, married a country girl that’s out her element, and a bit slow, i give it a couple years before she become elitist like the rest

Heavenly still need her ass whooped frog face ass, 40 plus and still acting like a mean girl, then talking like she always had bread, you was a broke broad before dont down the next woman figuring it out, this show brought you the real money

Fair.

Also, Dr. Jackie tryna talk down on anyone when her husband takes trips to DR every month and got caught cheating is a joke. Ma'am, please worry about that tall doofus embarrassing you.

Coco Loco

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Well you know mf will go out their way to pretend they got bread like that, especially on a show like this, which is why candidate was renting that house her mom paid for, and i believe the house she got now is probably rented

Which is why Mia is talking about they rent a home for 10 racks a month (which never made any sense) and doing 40k worth of upgrades, who tf lets you build or remodel in a rental :usure:

Only person i think that owns their home is gizzy, and that’s a dump, and Ashley because her husband got long bread

Kandi ate, it’s gotten stale, and time to move on

Rhodmv got me tickled

Idk how many i got to watch but this nonesense with the voodoo has run its course too, end this dumb shyt

You gotta say the plus plus plus because Baltimore and whatever Siberian city Wendy lives in are not the DMV

:mjgrin:

After I saw the Quad at the bridal shower fiasco, I went back to not caring lol

Coco Loco

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fair.

Also, Dr. Jackie tryna talk down on anyone when her husband takes trips to DR every month and got caught cheating is a joke. Ma'am, please worry about that tall doofus embarrassing you.

SAY IT!!!! She and I share a birthday but it's been :pacspit: for years

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I like RHODMV because its realistic ; these women don't got money like that and don't even live in Potomac lol one of us posters could be on there one day:mjlol:

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
You gotta say the plus plus plus because Baltimore and whatever Siberian city Wendy lives in are not the DMV

:mjgrin:

After I saw the Quad at the bridal shower fiasco, I went back to not caring lol

They sent quad back home on the trip, is what got me tickled, but that thrill went away quickly

I know they brought Phaedra for shaking the table, but she been a weirdo the whole season, get her tf up out the paint

SAY IT!!!! She and I share a birthday but it's been :pacspit: for years

Jackie ain’t bout much, she Hollywood now that the vp wants to use her, she better worry bout Curtis getting his

I like RHODMV because its realistic ; these women don't got money like that and don't even live in Potomac lol mine of us posters could be on there one day:mjlol:

Mannnnn

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
They sent quad back home on the trip, is what got me tickled, but that thrill went away quickly

I know they brought Phaedra for shaking the table, but she been a weirdo the whole season, get her tf up out the paint

Jackie ain’t bout much, she Hollywood now that the vp wants to use her, she better worry bout Curtis getting his

Mannnnn
You know Phaedra been eating on Traitors, right?