Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I hate for us viewers that this is actually a story line. It’s giving big high school energy.

Anyway tldr Lebe just sounds like a groupie who *knows* Wendy just enough to ask her for shyt/copy her but these texts def don’t give friend/close vibes at all.

“I wanna use your surgeon and your name”
“I wanna stay at the same hotel you did”

Uhh I guess

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
She never brings anything to the table but bs and lies. Not even good lies, just bs ones

This is why I couldn't understand 1) why anyone wanted her on their tv again 2) why Bravo thought M2M was a good fit

I hope all the people who kept sending for her are happy

Her and devilishly together on a show immediately turned me off

Father gawd, lettuce pray lol. Gonna be a lot of country bumpkin couture on display
Phaedra is an inception liar. Like the shyt she says is so dumb that you wonder if she thinks we’re dumb or if she’s just that unremarkable and dumb herself. I’ll never forget the time she lied tonthat whole table of mothers (Nene Sheree the cast) about her conception/pregnancy. :dead:

Apparently she’s also not a good lawyer, they posted her in court repping Sheree against Bob. I gotta go back and watch those early seasons of RHOA.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phaedra is an inception liar. Like the shyt she says is so dumb that you wonder if she thinks we’re dumb or if she’s just that unremarkable and dumb herself. I’ll never forget the time she lied tonthat whole table of mothers (Nene Sheree the cast) about her conception/pregnancy. :dead:

Apparently she’s also not a good lawyer, they posted her in court repping Sheree against Bob. I gotta go back and watch those early seasons of RHOA.

Girl, when she lied to a bunch of mother's about her pregnancy, I knew she wasn't shyt. They've all been pregnant at least once. BFFR

She's been proving me right all these years LOL

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Also i hate them fake baby hairs on neka like man you look crazy, and the production messy for showing the unaired footage, and Wendy trying to deny knowing her folks, this like the Potomac version of “i was that bytch back in college”

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This cum guzzling ass licking convo could've been cut. Imagine watching your mom on tv talking about swallowing cum and licking bewtyholes. My default answer would always be nah

150 proof whiskey? I'd like to try it :pachaha:

Speaking of Austin, I need to go see Sam. I know he has hella stories

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
This cum guzzling ass licking convo could've been cut. Imagine watching your mom on tv talking about swallowing cum and licking bewtyholes. My default answer would always be nah

150 proof whiskey? I'd like to try it :pachaha:

Speaking of Austin, I need to go see Sam. I know he has hella stories

They the epitome of nikkas know ya momma, and then she hooked a rich nikka