Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
How many times heavenly gon fall out with everyone cuz she writes checks with her mouth that ain’t nobody cashed yet

Yeah I'm tired of her and Damon no neck having ass barking on people

I'm also sick of Jackie holier than thought ass (she never apologized for saying black women complain too much at the doctors office, she only was sorry about the backlash she got) and Curtis fake preaching ass (talking about "we went through a situation", boy you had a whole side bytch in broad daylight moving sloppy af at your big age)

:martin:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Yeah I'm tired of her and Damon no neck having ass barking on people

I'm also sick of Jackie holier than thought ass (she never apologized for saying black women complain too much at the doctors office, she only was sorry about the backlash she got) and Curtis fake preaching ass (talking about "we went through a situation", boy you had a whole side bytch in broad daylight moving sloppy af at your big age)

:martin:
They need to spice it up with Damon aka Daddy slanging it to other women. I’m tired of all these women tbh

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
They need to spice it up with Damon aka Daddy slanging it to other women. I’m tired of all these women tbh

The problem is Damon had other bytches calling him daddy, and when it gets brought up him and heavenly start their bulldog barking :russ: .

So people let it go. Heavenly sucks man, she was on the reunion talking crazy to sweet tea. Knowing damn well Tea was in the military would cave in her face have her crumpled on the ground :dead:

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Robyn and Cryangle gone :wow:

Allegedly, Wendy and Gizelle peaced it up at the reunion. :obama:

Judging from the trailer, its clear Andy was sending a warning at the beginning when he was talking about the group needing to find a way forward. :ufdup:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The problem is Damon had other bytches calling him daddy, and when it gets brought up him and heavenly start their bulldog barking :russ: .

So people let it go. Heavenly sucks man, she was on the reunion talking crazy to sweet tea. Knowing damn well Tea was in the military would cave in her face have her crumpled on the ground :dead:

Tea ain’t bout that life, but Toya bout that action and she keeps it cute when talking to her

Robyn and Cryangle gone :wow:

Allegedly, Wendy and Gizelle peaced it up at the reunion. :obama:

Judging from the trailer, its clear Andy was sending a warning at the beginning when he was talking about the group needing to find a way forward. :ufdup:

They gon act like candidate a martyr i was on her side since the shyt with gizzy and her husband cuz that’s bs but she still annoying finally robyn can live in peace with her roomate, i think the main thing that got her axed was she said one thing on the show but revealed the actual thing on her pod, and don’t play with a Jew and his contracts/money

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I cannot get over her not wanting a light skin child BUT married a white man...

confused-okay.gif

Good luck with that