Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
I ran into Wendy & Eddie at the Lil Wayne concert in Baltimore last night, they were in my row. There was a bunch of commotion when they came in. Apparently Bmore really fukks with them

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I haven't watched hardly any potomac or m2m this season. Both are garbage after a long wait, ain't shyt going on :shaq2:

Imma have to watch Mia embarrass herself though :lolbron:

And Quad get the fukking boot :laff:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
This Potomac been ass I’m struggling to watch let alone keep up

I'm just tuning it to last week's episode now. I've completely lost interest.

Gizelle and Ashley have a "clothing line" aka dropshipped upmarked shein items. Ashley dresses like a prostitute 96% of the time and gizelle just seems matronly lmao. In fact I can't even view her sexually now, I just would want a hug and a snack :russ:

Robyn still circling the drain Mia is cheating on her husband or some shyt. Life of an old whore :mjlol:

Shoutout to the Grand Dame

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Wow Kenya said she is coming back though. I'm shocked Kandi left tbh. I think she sees Bravo is bringing Phaedra around heavily and she wants nothing to do with that situation so she bounced

Probably thinking she can get more bread and Andy told her nah

I'm just tuning it to last week's episode now. I've completely lost interest.

Gizelle and Ashley have a "clothing line" aka dropshipped upmarked shein items. Ashley dresses like a prostitute 96% of the time and gizelle just seems matronly lmao. In fact I can't even view her sexually now, I just would want a hug and a snack :russ:

Robyn still circling the drain Mia is cheating on her husband or some shyt. Life of an old whore :mjlol:

Shoutout to the Grand Dame

Exactly knock off citi trend

Robyn a trip, whole thing probably some shyt they cooked up to keep a story going

Gizzy still oblivious and dressing like a mom that gave up on life but getting back out there

Mia… a heaux gon heaux