Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
They need to test season breaks or something.

Tbh Phaedra tires me, I haven’t seen her in years and these several episodes I’m over her nonsense. Go away.

Man she was supposed to shake the table up, but she ain’t added nothing

Quad is so boring like fr

The dramatics and dtm are peak narcissism

That funeral was trash, it was such a reach

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Mia wild’n how you mad at g for working but a couple seasons back you was allegedly “working” too much, but you want the lifestyle but don’t like the work to get it

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They need to test season breaks or something.

Tbh Phaedra tires me, I haven’t seen her in years and these several episodes I’m over her nonsense. Go away.

She never brings anything to the table but bs and lies. Not even good lies, just bs ones

This is why I couldn't understand 1) why anyone wanted her on their tv again 2) why Bravo thought M2M was a good fit

I hope all the people who kept sending for her are happy

Her and devilishly together on a show immediately turned me off

First day cop, they’re my fashion idols

Father gawd, lettuce pray lol. Gonna be a lot of country bumpkin couture on display

Coco Loco

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I just watched this week's episode

WTF is Karen talking about with the pie lol

Nnnnneka is on Wendy's nnnneck. The professor is stammering and stuck a lot these days lol

One thing I do love about origami tissues is she has no problem calling Gizzard out on her bs

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
She never brings anything to the table but bs and lies. Not even good lies, just bs ones

This is why I couldn't understand 1) why anyone wanted her on their tv again 2) why Bravo thought M2M was a good fit

I hope all the people who kept sending for her are happy

Her and devilishly together on a show immediately turned me off

Father gawd, lettuce pray lol. Gonna be a lot of country bumpkin couture on display

The irony two mf who can’t dress with a fashion line :mjlol:

I just watched this week's episode

WTF is Karen talking about with the pie lol

Nnnnneka is on Wendy's nnnneck. The professor is stammering and stuck a lot these days lol

One thing I do love about origami tissues is she has no problem calling Gizzard out on her bs

Neka is at Wendy but this story so forced, and then when the light skin axis of mean decided they team neka cuz they hate Wendy was hilarious

Coco Loco

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The irony two mf who can’t dress with a fashion line :mjlol:

Neka is at Wendy but this story so forced, and then when the light skin axis of mean decided they team neka cuz they hate Wendy was hilarious

:russ: @ the bolded

Oh it's definitely forced, boring and superfluous but Wendy and Nnnneka have nothing else going on so they need this lil storyline

I want to know the truth regarding the husbands. Did they know each other by proxy being Nigerian and going to school in College Park or is Eddie being petty Eddie lol

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
:russ: @ the bolded

Oh it's definitely forced, boring and superfluous but Wendy and Nnnneka have nothing else going on so they need this lil storyline

I want to know the truth regarding the husbands. Did they know each other by proxy being Nigerian and going to school in College Park or is Eddie being petty Eddie lol

nikkas know, because when you got straight ties, nikkas take that shyt serious so they probably casually knew of each other at the very least, and probably ain’t rock with each other like that, (def think someone thought they were too cool to fukk with the other or one had bread and looked down) ironically they both have wives who think too highly of themselves)

Coco Loco

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nikkas know, because when you got straight ties, nikkas take that shyt serious so they probably casually knew of each other at the very least, and probably ain’t rock with each other like that, (def think someone thought they were too cool to fukk with the other or one had bread and looked down) ironically they both have wives who think too highly of themselves)

I kinda believe Ike. Some of Wendy's flip floppiness might've rubbed off on Eddie. If Ike can produce proof they were FB friends, it's UP!