Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Where is this? Only Potomac I know is in Virginia

They in the DMV, but all of them stay in Maryland

i believe in and around Potomac Maryland

Karen Giselle and Monique my faves

Haven't watched in a while so not sure who this new face is.
Ashley looks good with that baby weight on her

Mia she married a dude that owns a couple of chiropractic clinics called “the joint” ( the franchise fast food equivalent) he saved her up out the strip club, they got her pretending to run the daily operations. She’s cool she trying to fit in and has not found her niche yet

monique was out of line but I feel she was done dirty. Candace got way too much support when she’s a drama setter.

nah she was not out of line Candice likes to write checks she can’t cash and it was crazy how folks were all in support of her, and now all of a sudden people recognize Candice be talking cash shyt getting in folks face

Gizelle don’t take non of they ass serious. She there for her check. Lol

She there to start mess then go i didn’t know, she’s mastered being deceptive and using information against people without telling her business, but if you pay attention you can see she a retired gold digger

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah she was not out of line Candice likes to write checks she can’t cash and it was crazy how folks were all in support of her, and now all of a sudden people recognize Candice be talking cash shyt getting in folks face

Noope. Monique was out of line. She had to resort to physical violence because she couldn’t handle a loud mouth that was egging her on. She lost.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Noope. Monique was out of line. She had to resort to physical violence because she couldn’t handle a loud mouth that was egging her on. She lost.

:francis: My G I’ll respectfully disagree, she got busy with her so Candice learned a lesson, everyone ain’t for that lip wrasslin, Candice loves to talk shyt and get in peoples face and she will talk real greasy, as you see what she doing with Mia it’s not about the ability to take words, it’s about don’t act like you mrs get bad, she felt safe that she couldn’t be touched, because i know her ass wasn’t at Howard talking slick to them around the way DMV chicks

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
:francis: My G I’ll respectfully disagree, she got busy with her so Candice learned a lesson, everyone ain’t for that lip wrasslin, Candice loves to talk shyt and get in peoples face and she will talk real greasy, as you see what she doing with Mia it’s not about the ability to take words, it’s about don’t act like you mrs get bad, she felt safe that she couldn’t be touched, because i know her ass wasn’t at Howard talking slick to them around the way DMV chicks
It's also about the aggressor. Candiace isn't particularly intelligent nor "on Monique's level," and some of them you just gotta fade as a wholly corrective measure cause they're not worth the SAT words you could really use to excoriate their life. Shawty tried it - notice how she had that internet smoke for Jemele (or one other Black woman tweeting about the incident, "I'm DMing you") but was all tears and tissues "poor victim" in front of the woman who actually mollywhopped her weak baiting ass. She also is the type to think that engaging her verbally validates her right to open her mouth and say whatever’s on her feeble ass mind.

I abhor grown Black women fighting (dgaf about other races or ethnicities or hyphenated "Blacks" doing so), truly, but I 100% understood why Monique did that.

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

What is hard to understand? You don’t put your hands on people. That shyt is never OK. Look at what that lapse in judgement cost her.

in top of that Candace didn’t lean any lessons because she’s doing the same shyt.

I may understand why she did it but doesn’t mean it’s OK.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
It's also about the aggressor. Candiace isn't particularly intelligent nor "on Monique's level," and some of them you just gotta fade as a wholly corrective measure cause they're not worth the SAT words you could really use to excoriate their life. Shawty tried it - notice how she had that internet smoke for Jemele (or one other Black woman tweeting about the incident, "I'm DMing you") but was all tears and tissues "poor victim" in front of the woman who actually mollywhopped her weak baiting ass. She also is the type to think that engaging her verbally validates her right to open her mouth and say what's on her feeble ass mind.

I abhor grown Black women fighting (dgaf about other races or ethnicities or hyphenated "Blacks" doing so), truly, but I 100% understood why Monique did that.

No lies told

What is hard to understand? You don’t put your hands on people. That shyt is never OK. Look at what that lapse in judgement cost her.

in top of that Candace didn’t lean any lessons because she’s doing the same shyt.

I may understand why she did it but doesn’t mean it’s OK.

Nah bruh I’m not saying it’s ok, I’m saying why is can happen and how we got here, Monique is fine her husband has bread, and if she plays it right she should have other avenues to get bread, plus when you a favorite they will find they way back on the show, you right Candice has learned “Nathaniel” (nothing) so it’s like it happened for nothing

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
No lies told

Nah bruh I’m not saying it’s ok, I’m saying why is can happen and how we got here, Monique is fine her husband has bread, and if she plays it right she should have other avenues to get bread, plus when you a favorite they will find they way back on the show, you right Candice has learned “Nathaniel” (nothing) so it’s like it happened for nothing

Yeah....Monique left the show...she wasn't kicked off. And they already said she's welcome back when she wants :yeshrug:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
you should've made a rate the housewives thread with all of them and see who wins