Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I wonder which employee shot Kandi's cousin, if it was someone on the restaurant show
I really don't understand the drama between Kandi and Todd, it's like she's mad he's trying to as ambitious as she is :dead:
Sheree was looking good as hell in them waffle tights in episode 1 :whew:, don't know much about this Martell dude outside of him cheating on his wife on another show but it's kind of crazy how everyone was gossiping and coming at his neck IMMEDIATELY.

So yall watch the Martha's Vineyard show? I wasn't gonna watch it but it came on after vpr and it's not bad :ehh:
I watched the first episode. Not bad but nothing special either based off that 1 ep. The people aren't as bougie as I thought they would be, so that's good I guess. The one girl who bought the dog was tripping, that was the only drama really. Trying to figure out if the Wayne Brady looking dude is gay or not.
I'll give it a few more episodes I think

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kenya love telling dudes how they should respond to her shenanigans, I’m tired of her and her shyt

@RennisDeynolds @Coco Loco

I'm torn over her actions regarding Martell. First let me say this, Kenya is a drama queen who likes to keep stuff going, never takes accountability and is the perpetual victim. All of those things apply to Martell plus he's manipulative and a narcissist which makes this situation super messy. Kenya was the only one who voiced her concerns/called him out as she should because he needs to go

With that said, Kenya did what she always does. Instead of calling Martell out she escalated it into a gender war thing. That was unnecessary and uncalled for but she had to become the victim so she pulled that card. She's trash but concerned trash lol

I'll say this again, Shereé needs to leave Martell alone. This is not going to end well, he is going to make her look like a fool. When he doesn't get his way he turns very petty, vindictive and spiteful. She thinks how he treated his ex-wife and mistress/baby mama doesn't apply to her but I'm sure they thought the same, and he embarrassed them on national tv several times. She's too old to not use her brain to realize there's a pattern of disrespect and she's next on the summer jam screen

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder which employee shot Kandi's cousin, if it was someone on the restaurant show
I really don't understand the drama between Kandi and Todd, it's like she's mad he's trying to as ambitious as she is :dead:
I think Kandi's mom fills her head with a lot of garbage. You can't be with someone that long and have your mom be so negative about them and that not impact how you view the person. It's unfortunate. Parents need to stay out of their kids marriages. Especially if those parents don't have the most sparkling relationship track record. I'm sure that shyt impacts their kids too.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I'm torn over her actions regarding Martell. First let me say this, Kenya is a drama queen who likes to keep stuff going, never takes accountability and is the perpetual victim. All of those things apply to Martell plus he's manipulative and a narcissist which makes this situation super messy. Kenya was the only one who voiced her concerns/called him out as she should because he needs to go

With that said, Kenya did what she always does. Instead of calling Martell out she escalated it into a gender war thing. That was unnecessary and uncalled for but she had to become the victim so she pulled that card. She's trash but concerned trash lol

I'll say this again, Shereé needs to leave Martell alone. This is not going to end well, he is going to make her look like a fool. When he doesn't get his way he turns very petty, vindictive and spiteful. She thinks how he treated his ex-wife and mistress/baby mama doesn't apply to her but I'm sure they thought the same, and he embarrassed them on national tv several times. She's too old to not use her brain to realize there's a pattern of disrespect and she's next on the summer jam screen

I can agree with the Kenya take, it sometimes comes from a good place, but she can’t help but make herself a victim to create a narrative

I’m on the thought that sheree does her thing especially with him because she gets on two shows, her name/profile is poppin, and it creates another story, this too will pass, and it’s on to the next, because who’s trying to realistically date an older lady set in her ways still trying to act like she in her 20’s

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
I think Kandi's mom fills her head with a lot of garbage. You can't be with someone that long and have your mom be so negative about them and that not impact how you view the person. It's unfortunate. Parents need to stay out of their kids marriages. Especially if those parents don't have the most sparkling relationship track record. I'm sure that shyt impacts their kids too.

Kandi don’t check her mom enough, and i take it she ain’t married, cuz ain’t no way i let my wife talk down on the next man

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Sheree was looking good as hell in them waffle tights in episode 1 :whew:, don't know much about this Martell dude outside of him cheating on his wife on another show but it's kind of crazy how everyone was gossiping and coming at his neck IMMEDIATELY.

I watched the first episode. Not bad but nothing special either based off that 1 ep. The people aren't as bougie as I thought they would be, so that's good I guess. The one girl who bought the dog was tripping, that was the only drama really. Trying to figure out if the Wayne Brady looking dude is gay or not.

Gon have to watch it

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La

I think Kandi is probably tired of them doing it with her money. I think they’re doing too much with all the restaurants, Kandi not Todd are known as food connoisseurs so maybe she wants him to do something different. I also have a feeling that those particular ventures aren’t really bringing in dough like they had hoped.

Haven’t seen Mama Joyce in awhile but she’s woated of moms on a show to be sure.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Kandi is probably tired of them doing it with her money. I think they’re doing too much with all the restaurants, Kandi not Todd are known as food connoisseurs so maybe she wants him to do something different. I also have a feeling that those particular ventures aren’t really bringing in dough like they had hoped.

Haven’t seen Mama Joyce in awhile but she’s woated of moms on a show to be sure.

Todd trying to open a Mexican restaurant. Chill bruh! Restaurants lose so much damn money, I hope he knows what he's doing.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I think Kandi's mom fills her head with a lot of garbage.
yea i don't know what the clip was or how old it was, but that clip of Mama Joyce talking shyt about Todd surprised me. how is she STILL hating on the man after all this time.

I think Kandi is probably tired of them doing it with her money. I think they’re doing too much with all the restaurants
Yea she kind of alluded to that when she asked why he keeps opening up restaurants. iirc, OLG was Todd idea and that seems relatively successful. I'm not sure how Blaze is doing but off OLG alone having lines around the corner I'm assuming Todd has a nice bankroll to play with that he mostly generated. Also OLG employed alot of Kandi relatives which probably kept them out of her pockets.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yea i don't know what the clip was or how old it was, but that clip of Mama Joyce talking shyt about Todd surprised me. how is she STILL hating on the man after all this time.

Some people simply can't let things go. I don't know why someone would spend that much energy...years of energy to talk down someone. Live your own life.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Oan did y’all catch that commercial of Kandi and Ace her son peddling KFC nuggets? That woman turns down zero checks :russ:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin

I feel like he’s generating money, and probably has his own, but I’m sure he dips in they funds to help early on too

Todd be trying to beat them useless charges
Todd trying to open a Mexican restaurant. Chill bruh! Restaurants lose so much damn money, I hope he knows what he's doing.
Exactly, it’s like shyt nikka it’s 500 Mexican restaurants but one owned by a black guy gon do numbers
Some people simply can't let things go. I don't know why someone would spend that much energy...years of energy to talk down someone. Live your own life.
Bitter, and mad about they life
Oan did y’all catch that commercial of Kandi and Ace her son peddling KFC nuggets? That woman turns down zero checks :russ:
Yoooo I’m like damn, they gon get to a check some how some way

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Todd is a fukking moron. Sinking money into restaurants - the #1 failed business and money pit

Now he wants to use Kandi's money to fund his Tubi movies :comeon:

Imagine being jealous of your own fukking wife :snoop: