Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
So they got rid of Anila & Contessa just to bring back lying ass Phadrea? They should've gotten rid of Quad.

Mannnnnnnn all 3 can go

What we're NOT going to do is sit up here and act like Miss Quad didn't build an empire on this show singlehandedly :damn:

:mjlol:

Her ass been told several times already she ain't even married to Medicine anymore so what's she doing on the show :russ:

Y'all watch ya moufs talking bout my bae Quad :mjcry:

They done got rid of fine ass Contessa....all my bad jawns leaving the show :sad:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
@Coco Loco I know you not in here promoting Marlo and her big ass tongue :usure:

Sheree will never be with a good man - she just finally happy to be with somebody good looking :russ:

Sanya continues to be embarrassing as fukk. Family dinner aka shyt on the lady housing and employing you :dead: . She all over the place bc she doesn't fit in on the cast

Kandi need to pull Ace out them commercials and let him be a family man :huhldup: . I know Todd aka Toddler ain't complaining again :martin: His ass so ungrateful and jealous of his own wife smh.

Kenya has nothing going on but is entertaining.

Can't wait to see the fukkery of Drew play out this season. Ralph so fukking bad at lying yet he does it all the time "she is sick" immediately tell the next person who asked "she got family problems" :dead: . He is the WOAT

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Coco Loco I know you not in here promoting Marlo and her big ass tongue :usure:

Sheree will never be with a good man - she just finally happy to be with somebody good looking :russ:

Sanya continues to be embarrassing as fukk. Family dinner aka shyt on the lady housing and employing you :dead: . She all over the place bc she doesn't fit in on the cast

Kandi need to pull Ace out them commercials and let him be a family man :huhldup: . I know Todd aka Toddler ain't complaining again :martin: His ass so ungrateful and jealous of his own wife smh.

Can't wait to see the fukkery of Drew play out this season. Ralph so fukking bad at lying yet he does it all the time "she is sick" immediately tell the next person who asked "she got family problems" :dead: . He is the WOAT

Friend I admitted I'm not sh*t regarding Mastercard Marlo. Leave me alone

marge-ashamed.gif

What you said about Kenya is how I feel about Marlo

:pachaha:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Marlo probably got that ooo wee and down for whatever

Sanya tragic…

Todd do his thing y’all not gon shame him
Excuse you She BUILT her EMPIRE ALONE! SHE WONT HAVE YOU TEAR DOWN HER LEGACY

:dead:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Friend I admitted I'm not sh*t regarding Mastercard Marlo. Leave me alone

marge-ashamed.gif

What you said about Kenya is how I feel about Marlo

Mastercard Marlo :mjlol: Is that from when Kenya said she the only housewife with a Square Reader between her legs :dead:

I can't stand her big ass tongue throwing off her pronunciations :dead:. Mauntie clearly should be momty :comeon:

Production got her ass last week "I slept all day. Today drained me :sadcam: " :mjlol:

We need that gif of her saying if there's tea she's gonna sip it :russ:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mastercard Marlo :mjlol: Is that from when Kenya said she the only housewife with a Square Reader between her legs :dead:

I can't stand her big ass tongue throwing off her pronunciations :dead:. Mauntie clearly should be momty :comeon:

Production got her ass last week "I slept all day. Today drained me :sadcam: " :mjlol:

We need that gif of her saying if there's tea she's gonna sip it :russ:

Unh unh, not too much on my girl

:ufdup:

One of my favorite bloggers/content creators has been calling her that for years. It's due to her shady past and her ability to always have "all the things" without a job. It's perfect and I love alliteration

real-housewives-housewives.gif

marlohampton-rhoa.gif

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
So yall watch the Martha's Vineyard show? I wasn't gonna watch it but it came on after vpr and it's not bad :ehh:

Tell me why the girl Jazmine look like a female RG3 :russ: . Her ass corny like him too.

Even better was when she gave this preachy speech at dinner and her own friend shytted on her "she preaching generational but she only been here twice :comeon: "

Then got her business exposed about being homeless :dead:

They got a corny ass Kappa breh trying to flex on here and a fine ass girl flat out said she blocked him bc he was a thirsty lame :laff:

Another girl is a swirler and brought a dog without telling everybody faking that it's a support animal :dead:

this might be worth sticking with for fukkery

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
How is Sheree dating a man on another reality show called Love & Marriage? :patrice:

Does she have a bad rep In Atlanta or something? She picks duds for men, damn

That chick was doing way too much for camera time with Kandi.

Sanya’s party looked nice but $100k for real? Tell me Bravo paid for that shyt cause that’s ridiculous

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
So yall watch the Martha's Vineyard show? I wasn't gonna watch it but it came on after vpr and it's not bad :ehh:

Tell me why the girl Jazmine look like a female RG3 :russ: . Her ass corny like him too.

Even better was when she gave this preachy speech at dinner and her own friend shytted on her "she preaching generational but she only been here twice :comeon: "

Then got her business exposed about being homeless :dead:

They got a corny ass Kappa breh trying to flex on here and a fine ass girl flat out said she blocked him bc he was a thirsty lame :laff:

Another girl is a swirler and brought a dog without telling everybody faking that it's a support animal :dead:

this might be worth sticking with for fukkery

I may watch it, (probably will)
How is Sheree dating a man on another reality show called Love & Marriage? :patrice:

Does she have a bad rep In Atlanta or something? She picks duds for men, damn

That chick was doing way too much for camera time with Kandi.

Sanya’s party looked nice but $100k for real? Tell me Bravo paid for that shyt cause that’s ridiculous
Sheree is down for the fukkery

This always keeps a story, she can play victim, she 50 plus and don’t know how to be anyone’s girl/wife this will do til someone slips up and Marries hers

Now she can be on both shows and get more pub

That new chick wants in on rhoa so she gon do like most and cut up

Nah she ain’t spend 100k but they dropped bread though