Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Since this the defacto atl one too

@RennisDeynolds @Coco Loco

Y’all catch the new atl joint

Sheree’s new “bf” is def there for the cameras. He’s on Love & Marriage Huntsville, which apparently shows him trying to get back with his ex wife that he cheated on repeatedly.

Kenya looked great. I’m side eyeing her new relationship too until proven otherwise

Kandi conflict of the season appears to be “I don’t have time for my family” again…:martin:

Drew’s husband showing up to the party without her i so on brand for him. Looks like we’ll get to watch the demise of their relationship.

That new friend of the show came in way too hot for the first episode. She was reaching for an argument with Kandi, it was weird to watch.

Sonya must have said if you put me back on the show, I’ll include my whole family for the drama. I still don’t see it for her though, I dunno.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Sheree’s new “bf” is def there for the cameras. He’s on Love & Marriage Huntsville, which apparently shows him trying to get back with his ex wife that he cheated on repeatedly.

Kenya looked great. I’m side eyeing her new relationship too until proven otherwise

Kandi conflict of the season appears to be “I don’t have time for my family” again…:martin:

Drew’s husband showing up to the party without her i so on brand for him. Looks like we’ll get to watch the demise of their relationship.

That new friend of the show came in way too hot for the first episode. She was reaching for an argument with Kandi, it was weird to watch.

Sonya must have said if you put me back on the show, I’ll include my whole family for the drama. I still don’t see it for her though, I dunno.

Sheree sure know how to pick them, but she 20 going on 50, and still trying to find a popular good lookin man with money( side note: she looking good in them tight, but i just know seasoned p*ssy is all she got to offer) so she’s doomed to repeat her pattern

Marlo still got the family/kids/hatin from the sideline story

Kenya don’t be adding anything but riding for someone that inevitably she gon back stab

Kandi i want you to have another story line please

Drew lie, just as much as her husband that’s why they work so well, i guess her dad is sick is her story this season

Them new “friends” be fighting hard to be on the show, take a page from Tanya and Marlo, play the background and chill take your shots when you can and keep it moving, she want her 15 so hard, that she just came off as extra and not interesting

Sonya another goofy try hard( it’s gotta be tragic to marry a Jamaican woman who can’t cook) but how her sister in the crib talking to her reckless like she paying bills, she would have called me ding bat one time and I’d have been on her ass like white on a paper plate in a snow storm. Sis give jealously vibes and bitter, Ross was like aiight I’m out when they was fussin, and they mom ain’t even say nothing which is like the opposite of any Jamaican mom

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
She always been built funny, Damon had to have had trouble with the ladies or she got some oooo wee cuz ain’t no way

I mean Heavenly herself says she's the Head Doctah "when I put my mouth on it, Daddy gives me what I want"

:russ:

Whenever she says shyt like that Damon always looks embarrassed and slightly ashamed but cNt help but hitting the :mjgrin:

Coco Loco

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Since this the defacto atl one too

@RennisDeynolds @Coco Loco

Y’all catch the new atl joint

Yes and sadly I had no idea it was back until I checked my dvr lol.

Kenya annoys me but I kinda like that she's on Martell's trifling ass already

Shereé is dumb and Martell is dumber. A match made in hell

Sanya and her motel hotel. Why are all of them living in one house? I'd be stressed out real bad with all of them there. Her sister wants privacy, get ya own house miss mamas. Easy peasy

Kandi meh as always

Marlo. Listen I love Marlo idc. She's my one bias on this show 🥴

Monyetta meh but I want those boots she had on

This new girl is a no already. Kandi is better than me because after I established I never said that we have nothing else to take about. I don't argue, I made my point good bye Clouty Claudia ✌🏾

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Yes and sadly I had no idea it was back until I checked my dvr lol.

Kenya annoys me but I kinda like that she's on Martell's trifling ass already

Shereé is dumb and Martell is dumber. A match made in hell

Sanya and her motel hotel. Why are all of them living in one house? I'd be stressed out real bad with all of them there. Her sister wants privacy, get ya own house miss mamas. Easy peasy

Kandi and always meh

Marlo. Listen I love Marlo idc. She's my one bias on this show 🥴

Monyetta meh but I want those boots she had on

This new girl is a no already. Kandi is better than me because after I established I never said that we have nothing else to take about. I don't argue, I made my point good bye Clouty Claudia ✌🏾

Right i ain’t know either

Kenya on him because trifling recognize trifling, she a thot and she knows her tribe

Sheree an opportunist, so she’s with him for a reason

Sanya need to tell her sister relax, or bounce

Kandi same story every season

Marlo is the poster child for lack of accountability, but i get it

New girl a try hard

Coco Loco

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Right i ain’t know either

Kenya on him because trifling recognize trifling, she a thot and she knows her tribe

Sheree an opportunist, so she’s with him for a reason

Sanya need to tell her sister relax, or bounce

Kandi same story every season

Marlo is the poster child for lack of accountability, but i get it

New girl a try hard

Here's the thing, I've watched LAMH since the beginning. Martell has nothing to offer Shereé but community dikk. There's no money, no business acumen, he's a known clown and he likes to be sassy and argue with women. She will once again look like a fool for a storyline

I tolerate Marlo because she always pulls Kenya's card and gives her exactly what she gives. Kenya is a pest who drags things out and turns herself into the victim if you don't nip her bs in the bud. Marlo seems to be the only one who knows this and it pisses Kenya off when Marlo doesn't let up. I don't like how Marlo can't be the bigger person even after realizing they're at an impasse though.

Without Porsha, plus Drew and Cynthia's divorces not getting airtime, I may not last. Marlo cannot hold my attention by herself lol

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Here's the thing, I've watched LAMH since the beginning. Martell has nothing to offer Shereé but community dikk. There's no money, no business acumen, he's a known clown and he likes to be sassy and argue with women. She will once again look like a fool for a storyline

I tolerate Marlo because she always pulls Kenya's card and gives her exactly what she gives. Kenya is a pest who drags things out and turns herself into the victim if you don't nip her bs in the bud. Marlo seems to be the only one who knows this and it pisses Kenya off when Marlo doesn't let up. I don't like how Marlo can't be the bigger person even after realizing they're at an impasse though.

Without Porsha, plus Drew and Cynthia's divorces not getting airtime, I may not last. Marlo cannot hold my attention by herself lol

I think that’s the come up for sheree, a story line, more media pub, possibly being on two shows, and fukkin on a guy she finds attractive, after it blows up, she plays the victim on to the next, because who’s taking her seriously with long money ?

She sometimes pulls Kenya’s card, half the time they just arguing, but i get it, she don’t know how to let it go because she knows she can’t carry a story to save her life, Kenya a walking contradiction