Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I’m looking forward to seeing what the husbands have to say.

Their cast trips are awful btw nowhere near as glam or fun as Atlanta Housewives

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I’m glad Wendy said what she said to Candiace. How can she talk about colorism then say what she just said. Her point is valid but that ain’t the way Ms. origami tissues
Candiace is good for making anti-Black comments when she’s married to a white man, I forgot who she said it to but she’s def called someone an Uncle Tom and made some other comments in another season.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Candiace is good for making anti-Black comments when she’s married to a white man, I forgot who she said it to but she’s def called someone an Uncle Tom and made some other comments in another season.

This is why I cannot take her serious. She doesn’t think of the optics of some of the stuff she says. There’s a way to gather someone up without going to the gutter

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
is this the 1st housewives where none of the cast lives in the city the damn show is named after :flabbynsick: :flabbynsick:

charisse the snoozeberry is the only one with a serious bag
Only cuz she divorced her husband and got a 50/50 split
somebody call AARP bc the senior citizens are acting UP

G actin up

Didn’t they clear him

Imagine justifying why Wendy was unjustly assaulted on national Tv. She is not scary for not fighting back, because she will be harshly judged and ridiculed as a professor fighting on Tv by the same ones calling her scary.

Wendy cool, but her scary ass wasn’t gon do shyt, and that’s ok, everyone ain’t no kick ass type chick

She still gets on that show and does things that could put her job in jeopardy
This woman sexy as fukk to me :whew:
c79e7677-6ed3-4b79-91cf-daa33736446d.webp

Ain’t no way
I came in here to post this

:russ:

My RHOP fave, it’s definitely Krazy Katie! I love that bish. She stays on their asses and dgaf

:pachaha:
The crack erases her filter, she was talking bout them broads while blindly ignoring her chaos i love her for that…. But she probably unreliable
My girl got me watching
It’s how most of us started

Mia is a real dumb and stupid idiot :martin:

She is, i feel like this segment accomplished nothing, and Mia why you putting it out there your husband had prostate problems and can’t get it up sheesh
So Juan put a chick up in a hotel and didn’t smash? Robyn is a dingbat
I think at this point they just have an understanding cuz ain’t no way

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I’m looking forward to seeing what the husbands have to say.

Their cast trips are awful btw nowhere near as glam or fun as Atlanta Housewives
I’m watching now it will be on that segment soon
She a walking contradiction, but Twitter loves her, idk why I’m going to look at them tweets and the gymnastics they gon go through to defend her
This is why I cannot take her serious. She doesn’t think of the optics of some of the stuff she says. There’s a way to gather someone up without going to the gutter
She a goofy and be trying to go so hard to pretend she tough, when she can’t stand up to her mom

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m watching now it will be on that segment soon

She a walking contradiction, but Twitter loves her, idk why I’m going to look at them tweets and the gymnastics they gon go through to defend her

She a goofy and be trying to go so hard to pretend she tough, when she can’t stand up to her mom

That part!!!! Her mama will always rule over her. That's one of the drawbacks of relying on your mom financially