Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Apparently Robyn used to be heavy on LSA claiming people Juan cheated on her with are "too dark for him" :mjpls:

Sniper

All Star
Daps
I’m glad Wendy said what she said to Candiace. How can she talk about colorism then say what she just said. Her point is valid but that ain’t the way Ms. origami tissues

Yeah Candiace was full of shyt in that one.

I understand her and Chris being upset but Gizelle's whole claim is on "How she felt". Not by anything that Chris actually did.

The situation made her feel uncomfortable Bev of her history with married men.

That's a Gizelle problem not a Chris problem.

They should've just brushed it off as more bs by Gizelle but unfortunately they gave the story life.

Sniper

All Star
Daps
Candiace talking about someone seeking proximity to whiteness while a white man slides in and out of her every night :dead:
If there is colorism on the show I think it has to do with casting and maybe the fact that the socialites who can even get in position to be on the show may be lighter. But the individual beefs on the show don't have anything to do with colorism imo. Candiace came on the show acting like an aggressive chihuahua and people dealt with her accordingly. Wendy came on the show pretty much acting like she was better than everybody and got dealt with accordingly. Mia is new and lightskin and been in all kind of drama. Just don't see any evidence that anyone got unfairly singled out based off their complexion

Thank you

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
What yall think of Phaedra coming back? I can't stand her holier than thou southern Belle while being a certified scammer in the streets shtick :camby: