Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Candiace is good for making anti-Black comments when she’s married to a white man, I forgot who she said it to but she’s def called someone an Uncle Tom and made some other comments in another season.

Yeah Candiace’s rant at the end of the reunion was weird and out of left field.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It looks crazy coming from someone booed up with Paul Wall but everything she said was straight FACTS.

Sir :pachaha:

They already on her side

Oh I saw her stans going up last night and shook my head. I can't stand Gizelle but Candiace needs to realize that woman has been deflecting and looking confused at her own actions for 50+ years; she's not going to change. Gizelle's bs is always based on rumors and emotions. Once you ask her for proof of the bs she's talking about she clams up or starts talking in circles (the Chris situation)

I did love how Wendy said everyone loves to spread rumors but when it's about them they get self righteous LMAO

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Sir :pachaha:

Oh I saw her stans going up last night and shook my head. I can't stand Gizelle but Candiace needs to realize that woman has been deflecting and looking confused at her own actions for 50+ years; she's not going to change. Gizelle's bs is always based on rumors and emotions. Once you ask her for proof of the bs she's talking about she clams up or starts talking in circles (the Chris situation)

I did love how Wendy said everyone loves to spread rumors but when it's about them they get self righteous LMAO
Exactly

Candice loves to try and play the outrage and ignore her actions Game

Wendy was right to say relax, trying to purvey light vs dark in SA is largely ignored, because they darkskin wtf are you talking about

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Why ? This gives her a chance to do something because she currently don’t know what she wants
I think she’s raised her profile using the show enough and she’s really not dysfunctional enough to be on the show. She clearly has ambition so continuing will only hurt her IMO.

The way they stepping past that to validate candice is wild
Candidate had a point :hubie:
She’s probably my favorite character on the show but she the mouth on her :what:

Her coming at giselle that way after the colorism debate was wrong though. She could have made her point much better

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
I think she’s raised her profile using the show enough and she’s really not dysfunctional enough to be on the show. She clearly has ambition so continuing will only hurt her IMO.

Candidate had a point :hubie:
She’s probably my favorite character on the show but she the mouth on her :what:

Her coming at giselle that way after the colorism debate was wrong though. She could have made her point much better
I see your point on Wendy

And candy just need to chill

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Candiace talking about someone seeking proximity to whiteness while a white man slides in and out of her every night :dead:
If there is colorism on the show I think it has to do with casting and maybe the fact that the socialites who can even get in position to be on the show may be lighter. But the individual beefs on the show don't have anything to do with colorism imo. Candiace came on the show acting like an aggressive chihuahua and people dealt with her accordingly. Wendy came on the show pretty much acting like she was better than everybody and got dealt with accordingly. Mia is new and lightskin and been in all kind of drama. Just don't see any evidence that anyone got unfairly singled out based off their complexion

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I’m glad Wendy said what she said to Candiace. How can she talk about colorism then say what she just said. Her point is valid but that ain’t the way Ms. origami tissues

fukk gizelle and anybody that loves her though. She does benefit from lightskin and pretty privilege and acts like she's better than everybody bc of it.

Candiace has a history of using anti black racially charged insults though "bedwench" and the like.....

I know she should have torn Ashley ass up though. Sitting up there married to a Somali war profiteer and telling me I was bringing racism up?? Nah bytch it's exposal time

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I respect candiace for standing on what she said :manny: . I don't buy into the every problem on this show is colorism but it definitely plays its part.

A lot of it comes down plain and simple to being catty and mean girl shyt

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
I know all about these girls just off watching the reunion. They're all mentally unstable.

Candaice is a bytch. Any girl who likes her is a red flag. She uses the colorism argument to benefit her. That verbal assault on Gizelle was ugly and sinister.

Yet she married to a white man. Make it make sense. She was saying slick shyt the entire time during the reunion. Naw girl you a bytch and you gonna be labled the angry black girl cuz you gotta bytchy attitude.

Gizelle is phony. She say slick shyt in DMs and behind your back but when it's bought to her attention and shyt get hot she just look clueless.

I feel Candice husband. She ain't say not one thing he did cuz he ain't do nothing but make her feel uncomfortable in that moment.

shyt like that get men caught up all the time on sexual assault

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Candiace talking about someone seeking proximity to whiteness while a white man slides in and out of her every night :dead:
If there is colorism on the show I think it has to do with casting and maybe the fact that the socialites who can even get in position to be on the show may be lighter. But the individual beefs on the show don't have anything to do with colorism imo. Candiace came on the show acting like an aggressive chihuahua and people dealt with her accordingly. Wendy came on the show pretty much acting like she was better than everybody and got dealt with accordingly. Mia is new and lightskin and been in all kind of drama. Just don't see any evidence that anyone got unfairly singled out based off their complexion

This all this candice act bad, gets spanked then wants to cry
fukk gizelle and anybody that loves her though. She does benefit from lightskin and pretty privilege and acts like she's better than everybody bc of it.

Candiace has a history of using anti black racially charged insults though "bedwench" and the like.....

I know she should have torn Ashley ass up though. Sitting up there married to a Somali war profiteer and telling me I was bringing racism up?? Nah bytch it's exposal time

Funny how folks forget

Interesting take that kinda makes sense

Nah it doesn’t (to me) Wendy was like that’s a bridge too far and needed to reign candy in
It’s so wild to me how loose they all get after a little alcohol, they go full on bisexual showing coochies and whatnot even though they have vicious arguments like wtf
Yeah, i think them broads are funny, be fake mad one minute, naked the next