Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

She gonna run my dogg Chris's pockets :to: :sadcam:

AND we probably not going to get a second season of L&M DC :wow:
Not surprised one bit. Chris wanted a trophy wife who looks good for corporate dollars. Monique way too hood to stay with a nikka like him. She got the bag she’ll be aight.

Broke ass cac Chris is going to do Candace and Mrs Dorothy the same way

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Not surprised one bit. Chris wanted a trophy wife who looks good for corporate dollars. Monique way too hood to stay with a nikka like him. She got the bag she’ll be aight.

Broke ass cac Chris is going to do Candace and Mrs Dorothy the same way
I don’t think he wanted a trophy wife so much as someone who put him first, he made it where she didn’t have to do anything, unless she wanted to, and then she wanted to have a life and do things, and he got the back burner

I don’t think Chris is looking for a meal ticket

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Damon talking nothing but sense once again. Heavenly letting the shyt go in one ear and out the other
Man that dude got the patience of a nun, and her sex game gotta be bananas to deal with her
I feel bad for eugene. Toya has a yearning to go back to the streets
Yeah she was wild’n

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
All i can remember is Chris' mom going in on Monique to one of his family members while sitting right next to her. Weirdo monique decided a family meal with the inlaws and extended family was a great time to discuss her sex life with chris as a way of marital knowledge :snoop:

she a complete bird too on the "essential oils" wave :francis: . damn shes beautiful though

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Man that dude got the patience of a nun, and her sex game gotta be bananas to deal with her

Damon got side hoes. you remember when they went to mexico and all the strippers flocked to him? he was exuding that "cheat on my wife" energy :russ:

i do not believe heavenly sex game is existent lmao.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
ATL is fine but they don't got it like Potomac. Idk what to tell you. I never wanted to fukk nene leakes lmaooo. Kim fields was on there doing her best flabby and sick rendition. Marlo big tongue lisp having ass doesn't do it for me. She got all the body and the revealing designer clothes but shyt does not move the needle hahah.

I guess I never wanted to fukk charisse on Potomac either lol.

shyt just different I guess :manny:

Oh we talking all-time? Give me Porsha, Eva, Lisa Wu, etc....that's easy for me.

Lol yo why Wendy shyt on Mia's friend like that? Hit her with a 'who is this nikka?' mid Convo :pachaha: ignorant shyt

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
All i can remember is Chris' mom going in on Monique to one of his family members while sitting right next to her. Weirdo monique decided a family meal with the inlaws and extended family was a great time to discuss her sex life with chris as a way of marital knowledge :snoop:

she a complete bird too on the "essential oils" wave :francis: . damn shes beautiful though
Mo is a bird for that, but fine af
Oh we talking all-time? Give me Porsha, Eva, Lisa Wu, etc....that's easy for me.

Lol yo why Wendy shyt on Mia's friend like that? Hit her with a 'who is this nikka?' mid Convo :pachaha: ignorant shyt
Hit her with the

Czl8475VEAA_Fvl.jpg

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Why bum ass gizelle always worried about everybody else's man??

She can't keep her own. Does she have trash box or or is she that bad to be around??