Ok, This Redpill Crap is Actually Being Spread on Facebook?!

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Naw the men who struggle are the ones who were lied to by society with how women act towards men they are interested and men they are not or have lukewarm interest in.

The problem is that women have no issue exploiting men they have lukewarm or zero interest in.

A woman can know already know she’ll never sleep with a certain man because there’s no attraction but will still accept his date/dates and allow him to spend money on her or use him for emotional support or attention.

Then once the man tries to progress things, he gets hit will bulljive excuses and then might then see the woman with another man.

This will obviously tick off a man who society has told he needs to put women on a pedestal after it happens multiple times with different women.
This is the part too many men have trouble understanding. Just like there are men you fukkin hate because they are bytch ass dudes. There are women who are bytch ass women. Just cuz she got a p*ssy and she's attractive don't mean she ain't a bytch ass muthafukka.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
I wish I had red pill knowledges 20 years ago…
Guys here are funny. They bad mouth red pill content, they bad mouth you for not having a father or other male figures then they'll bad mouth for having simp behavior. I don't understand these clowns as if they were born with game and not given it.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Guys here are funny. They bad mouth red pill content, they bad mouth you for not having a father or other male figures then they'll bad mouth for having simp behavior. I don't understand these clowns as if they were born with game and not given it.

Crabs in a barrel with dudes who think that social currency = bytches

Legend27

Pro
Daps
That's just stupid azz logic :dead: I swear alot of mfs just think of men and women as robots with the set settings in how they feel, think, and act by the way they confidently spew their irrational small minded out-of-touch rhetoric behind it.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
We are talking about the pre relationship stage :mjtf:, why are you moving the goalposts? oh we know why because it's time to juelz.

You literally said this

and are referring to the pre relationship stage but now you want to make it about that happening during exclusive relationships which NOBODY SAID.

Women LIKE YOU are why the redpill has blown up.

You just BULLshyt men thinking their STUPID.
You’re….taking this a little too seriously. TF? If it’s the pre-relationship stage what am I hiding from a man who hasn’t committed to me?
Am I supposed to assume he is telling me about every woman he is approaching, number he’s getting while he hasn’t officially asked me to be with him?
If he decides to be a “passport bro” for the weekend I’m gonna know about that, too?

WTF do you expect from a woman during the “talking stage” when you aren’t even sure you want to be with yet LMAO

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, but it's hard to tell who is who these days because so many have the same talking points. And yall assemble like voltron together :lolbron:

"Can you see how a guy might get angry if the guy who invests nothing in you gets to have sex with you easily, while the guy dating you gets told to wait?"

3500.jpg

-"BEING A NICE GUY AND BUYING A WOMAN DINNER DOES NOT ENTITLE YOU TO SEX!!!"

:hubie:
“Can you see why women are upset when they find out that some women always get wined and dined while they are only invited over for Netflix and chill?”

It’s the same. Ppl have to figure out where they stand with someone they’re interested in.

Naw, a decent woman isn’t busting it open for a stranger just because he’s cute, but you should be able to sense when she’s attracted to you.

Naw, a smart man isn’t spending $300 on the first dates, but if he’s at least somewhat into you he’s going to treat you like a lady and take you on proper dates.

Or you can transform into the type of man woman can’t resist or the type of woman men throw money at 🤷🏾‍♀️

It is what it is

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
“Can you see why women are upset when they find out that some women always get wined and dined while they are only invited over for Netflix and chill?”

It’s the same. Ppl have to figure out where they stand with someone they’re interested in.

Naw, a decent woman isn’t busting it open for a stranger just because he’s cute, but you should be able to sense when she’s attracted to you.

Naw, a smart man isn’t spending $300 on the first dates, but if he’s at least somewhat into you he’s going to treat you like a lady and take you on proper dates.

Or you can transform into the type of man woman can’t resist or the type of woman men throw money at 🤷🏾‍♀️

It is what it is
Stop gaslighting.

The two things you mentioned are not the same. In the scenario you presented, no one would be trying to convince the woman that she is valued more than the woman who is being wined and dined. She would be seen as a jump off.

You are tying yourself into a knot.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
There's a lot to unpack in that statement. I'll just say that vetting someone for casual sex Is not the same as vetting someone for a relationship where there's more at stake.
I'll counter that there's less at stake. You can get pregnant or get a life threatening disease due to casual sex.

I know a few women who have babies with men that are bad for them because the relationship was casual.