Ok, This Redpill Crap is Actually Being Spread on Facebook?!

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I mean this is what you get when you ask for men to be open about their feelings. There's a lot of pain and hurt out there from men who thought that being a simp would get them the validation and attention they're told would complete them. They learn the hard way that there are no guarantees in life especially in dating.
You're right.

What we are seeing is no different to women saying "All men are ass holes" after getting burned in a relationship.

As society conditions men to be more sensitive, more of their insecurities and resentment will come out. Go figure.

Quote in the OP is straight facts though. Ugly truth some women want ignored for their own benefit.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Crazy, said this to this lady two nights ago and it seemed as if I had said something so profound.

Asked her to state her favorite car, and asked her how she would feel if her sister got the favorite car for 10k from the dealership and the same dealership is making you pay 100k for the car? You'll be happy about it?

She went silence. Same reason why I don't take chicks out on more than 2 dates and it's back to the crib or your place or we dutching it up the next date and you're asking, I already know dirty Tyrone don't even go on dates, let alone paying 200-300$ for dinner dates. I'll hold court and keep this thing on the phone lines and text messages:francis:

No reasonable man wants to pay more for the cow when the next man didn't pay anything.

Perfect messaging. Did she actually understand the dating process after that analogy?

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
So this crap was posted by some random white guy in a FB group (and I pride myself on not being in any weirdo FB groups so now I need to check that)

“If you sleep with a 9/10 chad on the first night, and then make your actual boyfriend wait for sex, it means you value your boyfriend less and see him as a lesser being. You let the chad have your body for free, while making the man you supposedly "love" wait for it. You disrespected him and his value as a man.

You had genuine sexual desire for the Chad, none for your partner.”

Whaaaaaaat TF is going on in the world that people think it’s normal to post this shyt lmao
Most this stuff starts on FB

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
As a BM, you can't speak about your frustrations with dating

Can't become a member of #passportbros (some of these nikkas be corny though, I gotta admit)

Can't date younger women

Can't date non-black women

Can't choose to not date overweight women or single moms or smuts or else you're insecure and mad

You're supposed to sit down, shut the fukk up and accept what scraps you're given :ufdup: and you better love it :usure:

Mental emancipation is coming. The paradigm changer for black men to free themselves of mental slavery of 3rd class citizen rate.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I completely agree(minus the verbiage)

I'm definitely not waiting not 1 second longer than you made the last dude wait

Some of the longest relationships I've been in, we smashed on the first or second meeting

Exactly, it hurts and a blow to the ego but some dudes have to face this head on

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Nooooooo one is saying that!

It’s in multiple places of the innanet, men are constantly told what we need to be for women, and every thing men do is scrutinized in our community

Touching on your overall point

People don’t approach dating with good faith

Women pushing out terrible narratives and talking points

Men push terrible narratives and talking points

Then they (men/women) listen to a podcast or three and get talking points and don’t know how to articulate the points or put on for people’s approval, but like one guy said, attraction trumps a lot of the rhetoric on both sides

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As a BM, you can't speak about your frustrations with dating

Can't become a member of #passportbros (some of these nikkas be corny though, I gotta admit)

Can't date younger women

Can't date non-black women

Can't choose to not date overweight women or single moms or smuts or else you're insecure and mad

You're supposed to sit down, shut the fukk up and accept what scraps you're given :ufdup: and you better love it :usure:

Who hurt you :picard:

You hate women :picard:

Yo mamma a woman :picard:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s in multiple places of the innanet, men are constantly told what we need to be for women, and every thing men do is scrutinized in our community

Touching on your overall point

People don’t approach dating with good faith

Women pushing out terrible narratives and talking points

Men push terrible narratives and talking points

Then they (men/women) listen to a podcast or three and get talking points and don’t know how to articulate the points or put on for people’s approval, but like one guy said, attraction trumps a lot of the rhetoric on both sides

Yep and a lot of people try very hard to act like this is not true :francis: