Ok Cupid study: Women find 80% of men unattractive

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
I'd say I'm about a 5-6/10 to the average woman if they saw me walking down the street :mjcry:

But then, if they actually get to know me, my personality brings me up to a 7-8/10 :banderas:

Fact is, once again, women dont know what they want so keep working on yourself and having something else to keep women attracted to other than looks. If thats all you got to offer, youre gonna end up with the shallow people who rely on who they are with to do the validating. But I swear, I've gotten females who I know didnt fukk with me off initial meetings or small talk, but then they happen to be around when I drop some real knowledge and all of a sudden, I end up a lot better looking and all of a sudden, "You're so funny", "why dont you have a girlfriend", "we should hang out" talk gets going and I know my work is done :banderas:

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts. Most of yall nikkas don't look good and we fukk you anyway

tumblr_le89o5EoYe1qa9yvvo1_400.gif

those poor woman that slept with me :mjcry:
they deserve better:mjcry:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Online dating is where all the introverts and nutjobs go

Nah that's what it seemed like 5 -10 years ago and what I originally thought but nowadays almost everyone is doing it

It's just more convenient a lot of times and also once you reach a certain age the number of single women in your social circle who aren't married with kids dwindles so you almost have to use it

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
"As you can see from the gray line, women rate an incredible 80% of guys as worse-looking than medium. Very harsh........with the basic ratings so out-of-whack, the two curves together suggest some strange possibilities for the female thought process, the most salient of which is that the average-looking woman has convinced herself that the vast majority of males aren’t good enough for her....."

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-looks-and-online-dating/

Keep thinking women dont care about looks brehs.
Keep thinking you have reasonable standards brehettes.

:sas1:
To be in the 20% :blessed::jawalrus:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
nikkas who are attractive dont really need a dating site :manny: im just on a dating site just cause i dont really like approaching bytches on the street
but doing it online i can see if a chick is dtf without having to take her on a date:yeshrug:i dont want a gf right now aint no point in taking u out on a date and paying money if im just tryna hit and yall dont wanna pay for your own meal without feeling a way or telling your friends a nikka is broke, Im not broke but that chilvary shyt is dead to me too many of yall use nikkas for meals

I aint logged on in like 2 weeks and now i can just go through and pick the ones i want

pMVO8av.jpg

Also if you just tryna fukk say you have a job better than u really have :sas1: i be telling girls i make 90k a year when i dont make half that :pachaha:

but i dress and carry myself in a way that they dont even doubt it :banderas: imma keep it a buck women get wet when they think u have money :heh:they be ready to hop on the dikk instantly thats a fact yall can say im lying if i want
problem is also ugly nikkas be thinking they cute and dont have any game girls stay showing me the messages they get from nikkas u dont reply in 10 mins they start calling them bytches and hoes :scust:

If you respect women and treat them well you can win every girl aint gon be into you once u realize that u can prosper

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be blatantly honest its really easy to get p*ssy if thats what you are looking for, even if you are a below average looking dude.... If you got to resort to going online you either a p*ssy freak, unattractive , socially awkward or live in Alaska....

its really easy to get p*ssy... too easy

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I've seen the women on OK Cupid. The same percentage can be said about the women also. Meeting in person is best way IMO. I just can't do the online thing. I've tried in the past. It's like the chicks never seem like their pictures. I'm not talking about cat fishing. Just something is always off. :ld: