"OJ Simpson, keep up the good work baby! 2 less we gotta worry about!"

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
mP0WVf.gif

New Jack didn't give a fukk if he killed him since Vic was scared to do a spot a couple years before that caused him to go blind in a eye

anigif_enhanced-4269-1411666689-8.gif
nikka said he tried to kill him in one interview.

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
:cape:

If that white boy was black, it would be okay?:aicmon:
Stop lookin for something whack punk ass fakkit..i was asking a gotdamn question.. Lame ass fukk ass nikka.. Real shyt if u in LA drop a address I had a rough weak and u feel like knocking u tha fukk out .. .and I'm dead ass serious

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Stop lookin for something whack punk ass fakkit..i was asking a gotdamn question.. Lame ass fukk ass nikka.. Real shyt if u in LA drop a address I had a rough weak and u feel like knocking u tha fukk out .. .and I'm dead ass serious

3400 W Arbor Vitae St, Inglewood, CA 90305

Pull up, we can run that:yeshrug:

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Jack used to sniff a huge line of coke when hed fight down the aisle hed dfissapear in the back, sniff a line then goto the balcony and jump

He cut that 16 yr olds head to the BONE man. He butchered that boy.

Was sposed to be coming into wcw to team wit master p but @Kevin_Nash didnt want those problems.

And he fukkin hates vic grymes. Both fell off a scaffold together and vic landed on jacks head and cracked his skull and cranial fluid started running out his nose

So later he threw him off a scaffold wayyyyy off from the safety of the tables and onto the ropes. Dude bounced like a rubberband man