"OJ Simpson, keep up the good work baby! 2 less we gotta worry about!"

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Basically. New Jack lives his character, he tells you in this promo, he don’t care about belts, rep, work rate, he just want to fukk somebody up. Today’s wrestling couldn’t handle a New Jack :dead:

New Jack remind me of one those blood superior from back in the day who was making nikkas cut folks to get initiated on some 031 shyt.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Heres a comments on one of New Jack's videos

"I've met New Jack. He is one of the most racist pieces of crap that I have ever met. After meeting and hearing him talk backstage, I did not have any respect for him. One promoter asked if he would be interested in wrestling at a benefit for a kid that had cancer. His response, "If it ain't black then I ain't doing it." So I have no use for him. I wrestled in indies for about 15 years and I never ran into anyone that was as a big a piece of crap like him. Some of the promoters I worked for wanted to try to get him and everyone in the locker room pretty much voted that down. Told them that if they brought him in then he would be wrestling himself because we didn't want that racist a$$hole there."

:dead: