OJ Simpson granted parole, set to be freed on Oct. 1st!!!!

Do the let the Juice loose?

• Yeah

Votes: 86 68.3%
  • Nah

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • No horse in the race, just here for fukkery :yeshrug:

Votes: 30 23.8%

• Total voters

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
What is there to expand on?

He has created a Boogie man Race conspiracy.

His conspiracy has proven wrong (as normal)

He will shortly have a counter-race conspiracy theory as to why they let him off infused with multiple "white supremacy" inserts and his congregation will blindly disregard his initial claim.

Rinse. Wash. Repeat. then say family :hhh:

This reads like an uniformed opinion written by a troll.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
It's sad I'm not happy this dude is free. fukk him honestly.

Its the seeing certain folks get to have the pain of "misjustice" repeatedly and unapologetically rubbed in their faces like we have

The most unfortunate part about all of this is that those who will undoubtedly be the angriest about this parole hearing STILL won't be able to see the parallels between this and us watching the murderers of Philando, Terrance, Sandra, Eric, and the plethora of people that will soon follow walk free time and time again.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
:mjpls:

@BmoreGorilla i found another one for the list

I belong the "the list" for thinking white folks experiencing what we do REPEATEDLY in terms of witnessing "misjustice" and having it damn near waved in your face while you can't do shyt about it is a good thing?

Something got lost with my post. But nonetheless y'all have it man.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Do what you gotta do. no worries on my end.

You're not likely expecting this response to your post but I hope you're alright. I legit do.

@BmoreGorilla

juffd0.jpg

Another one for your records breh :coffee:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I've never seen whites wig out as a collective like that even with Obama's election. Hell, I remember when my grandmother fell out with her white friend that she worked with over OJ. 21 years of friendship gone over that.

To be completely honest their hasn't been anything like it since. shyt was unreal, there were legit color lines. like you either on the black side/ or you on the white side. It wasn't no in between. My pops didn't agree with me earlier when we talked about it but I really think OJ Simpson is the most hated Black man in America today and arguably over the last 20 years.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
The most unfortunate part about all of this is that those who will undoubtedly be the angriest about this parole hearing STILL won't be able to see the parallels between this and us watching the murderers of Philando, Terrance, Sandra, Eric, and the plethora of people that will soon follow walk free time and time again.

That's the heartbreaking part about all of it, none of those black lives come with a reset button. The willful ignorance is about to be on full display on social media

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
To be completely honest their hasn't been anything like it since. shyt was unreal, there were legit color lines. like you either on the black side/ or you on the white side. It wasn't no in between. My pops didn't agree with me earlier when we talked about it but I really think OJ Simpson is the most hated Black man in America today and arguably over the last 20 years.
Which is ironic because before that day, he was likely the most loved African man by American anglos.

They felt betrayed like cacs took it personal. According to documented accounts.