OJ Simpson granted parole, set to be freed on Oct. 1st!!!!

Do the let the Juice loose?

• Yeah

Votes: 86 68.3%
  • Nah

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • No horse in the race, just here for fukkery :yeshrug:

Votes: 30 23.8%

• Total voters

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
In your opinion, do we live in a global system of white supremacy?
Certainly... But there is a long walk from making HISTORY documentaries to infusing White Supremacy into everything including the unseen FUTURE.

as someone stated earlier his shtick has become sale.

He plays like almost like a preacher. As long as there is evil (in his case White Supremacy) there will be Attention to be sought and money gained with no sincere regard to an actual solution.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Whites need to understand that the courts are never wrong. They examined the evidence and found him not guilty of murder. They need to let it go because that was in the past. It's not like they were murdered by whomever the killer was anyway. You're not oppressed. :troll:

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

:blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Tension was thick between whites and blacks in 95 because of this shyt. Older millenials, Gen X'rs and baby boomers all felt that shyt.. it was a defining moment of the 90s.

Yo, funny tidbit but me, my best friend and some other kids from The YMCA was visiting The Birmingham Newspapers office on a field trip, this was before the trial but after the murders. So anyways one of the people in the newsroom, who was showing us around for some reason asked a group of pre teen mostly black kids did we think OJ Simpson was guilty. and my nikka responded "Why, because he's Black?" The look on White dude face was priceless. I guess he ain't expect that.

I still fukk with my nikka till this day about that shyt.