OJ Simpson granted parole, set to be freed on Oct. 1st!!!!

Do the let the Juice loose?

• Yeah

Votes: 86 68.3%
  • Nah

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • No horse in the race, just here for fukkery :yeshrug:

Votes: 30 23.8%

• Total voters

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
He said he forgives OJ and said he deserves to be home with his family and friends. He said if OJ needs a ride home tomorrow and he will be there for him to pick him up tomorrow.

He even wear a heisman polo shirt.:deadmanny:
Who was he?

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
OJ better borrow 50's bullet proof truck, these new Trump era :mjpls: gon be on his neck
full

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Yo, funny tidbit but me, my best friend and some other kids from The YMCA was visiting The Birmingham Newspapers office on a field trip, this was before the trial but after the murders. So anyways one of the people in the newsroom, who was showing us around for some reason asked a group of pre teen mostly black kids did we think OJ Simpson was guilty. and my nikka responded "Why, because he's Black?" The look on White dude face was priceless. I guess he ain't expect that.

I still fukk with my nikka till this day about that shyt.

I've never seen whites wig out as a collective like that even with Obama's election. Hell, I remember when my grandmother fell out with her white friend that she worked with over OJ. 21 years of friendship gone over that.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Let me see what it feels like to be on the other side for once:

The law has spoken. We have to be respectful of the parole board's decision, as well as our constitution. There's nothing that can be done. The evidence is the evidence. Move on already.

That first OJ podcast is going to be lit :mjgrin: