OJ Simpson granted parole, set to be freed on Oct. 1st!!!!

Do the let the Juice loose?

• Yeah

Votes: 86 68.3%
  • Nah

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • No horse in the race, just here for fukkery :yeshrug:

Votes: 30 23.8%

• Total voters

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
oprah.gif
Still cracks me up. Those sisters on that front row on Oprah's show had absolutely no chill while cheering. Praise dancing and shyt. Producers knew they were doing when they sat them there. :pachaha:Juxtaposed with the disappointed White people. Classic moment in American history.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt move over MJ, Kareem, Tom Brady and Bill Russell.

OJ is the greatest winner of all time.

Dude a black man that has fought white supremacy 3 times and his record is 2-1........:wow:.

Dude the real MVP.......:wow:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It is amazing that no matter what, People love, respect, and admire OJ...

Even his victims :wtf:

I bet Ron Goldman and OJ would have been pals if he didn't carve him up like sashimi...

Damn Jeff Fisher and OJ tight too......who OJ ain't tight with?.....:ohhh::lolbron::mjlol:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Even before his official prison release from Lovelock Correctional Center, O.J. Simpson has been approached by several literary agents to write the mother of all memoirs, and New York publishing houses are on stand-by to gobble it up, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

A source dished that the book deal is specifically why Simpson’s attorney, Malcolm LaVergne, spoke disparagingly about Jeffrey Felix, the former prison guard and author of Guarding the Juice.

But Felix is fighting back, trashing Simpson’s “performance,” during the Nevada Parole Board hearing.

He told Radar, “O.J.’s attorney blustered about suing me and possibly coming after my pension. He thinks that, but a lot of people wonder why O.J.’s still got an NFL pension after murdering two people.”

Felix wasn’t aware of Simpson’s possible book deal, but said, “Forget about a book deal. O.J. should get an Oscar for his performance at the hearing, not parole. He’s an actor, and actor’s lie for a living.”

Word is, Simpson wasn’t thrilled when he found out Felix was co-writing a book with Corey Levitan, after befriending him.

And despite the book casting the former NFL star in a good light, he and his lawyer are on a mission to pan it to make way for Simpson’s proposed tell-all.

“Who would believe anyone with a mullet like that? And high hair?” LaVergne was caught saying on a hot mic during the recess at the parole hearing on July 20, 2017. Simpson could be released from prison as early as October 1, 2017.

Link to original article:The Juiciest Tell-All Ever! O.J. Simpson Writing Memoir Upon Prison Release